“Simply the best, better than all the rest”
Review of La Caracola

La Caracola
Ranked #98 of 517 Restaurants in Ibiza Town
Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
“Simply the best, better than all the rest”
Reviewed July 28, 2014

Visited Ibiza town with a couple of friends. living in San Antonio, it is was a pleasure to visit such a wonderful town with friendly people and when we arrived at la caracola we knew this was the place to dine. I could smell the seafood paella and was eager to dwell into the delicious tastes myself!! As the we sat down the waiter immediately approached us and took a drink order! The wine was fabulous and the sangria was so fruity and tasty!
My friends opted for the special menu which included melon and Parma ham salads and goats cheese salads for starters. I seen the garlic prawns and couldn't resist! The prawns were amazing and so were the salads! For main course we had the lobster seafood paella! The lobster was cooked to perfection and the rest of the fish in the paella were so fresh and mouth watering! If you are visiting Ibiza town I would highly recommend this restaurant!

• Visited July 2014

• Hungarian first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
“Nice place !”
Reviewed July 26, 2014 via mobile

This a very good place to have dinner , it's in the middle of old town , with a nice view ! The food is very fresh and very tasty ! I recommend this restaurant if you are in this area of ibiza! And also the Romanian boy ho served us was very funny

Visited June 2014
“Excellent restaurant in Ibiza!”
Reviewed July 26, 2014 via mobile

I've been here a few days ago with 2 of my friends and we had one of the best lunch in our holiday! The food is fresh and tasty and the service is excelent! So if you are on holiday in ibiza dont hesitate to come here and eat something!

Deva
“La Caracola, the most popular restaurant.”
Reviewed July 21, 2014

Last year in june, me and my friends I visited the Island Ibiza. "La Caracola" was our favorite restaurant for the holiday. The staff was very helpful, kind and the food delicious. With thanks, Jeler Camelia!

• Visited August 2013
Berlin, Germany
“Excellent place in Ibiza Harbour”
Reviewed July 21, 2014

In our first night of Ibiza, me and my friends have been chosen by one of the restaurant's waiters who invited us to take a seat at one of the restaurant tables.
The conversation we had with them, the way they smile and how friendly they were, they recommended us dishes depending on our preferences and everything culminated with delicious food we ordered.
I burned my fingers, of course, forgetting how hot the paella pan can be and they were so helpful, they imediately gave me an ointment medicine that healed my burn totally in just 10 minutes.
We chose to eat almost every night during our holiday at Caracola Restaurant because of that great team (can you imagine they even remebered our food preferences and each time they recommended us other dishes according to that) and that divers, delicious food they served there!
I'll highly recommand Caracola Restaurant from ibiza Harbour! You'll love it! Enjoy!

• Visited May 2014