“Fab little place, food is superb”
Review of Thai'd Up

Thai'd Up
Ranked #221 of 524 Restaurants in Ibiza Town
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 12, 2013

End of the port, sit outside and enjoy the tasty food, overlooking the sea, then just 1 minute walk to the old part of IBIZA town for a drink or too. Best place to eat Thai !

There are newer reviews for Thai'd Up

Reviewed July 5, 2013 via mobile

Thai'd up can be found at the very end of Ibizas main port. With an updated menu to last year, they have really gone to town on the authentic traditional dishes from previous years. Amazing pad Thai, red duck curry and satay to die for.

Reviewed July 1, 2013

I loved my meal here. I ordered the mango/lime/rum/coconut milk cocktail to start. It was quite honestly the best cocktail I had while in Ibiza. Then ordered the corn fritters, which were so yummy. Finished off with the green curry with veggies. It was quite spicy! Very good. Servers were very nice here, too. I would definitely go back and try more things here. Super tasty.

1  Thank crazycatvegan
Reviewed June 24, 2013

We followed the good comments here and things must really have slipped. The service is a joke, half full and still unable to cope. My starter of ribs in five spices was bland and hadn't seen a spice in it's life. A better description would have been deep fried mini ribs with a squirt of ketchup and I'm being kind. The main was a violently hot green curry, my guess, out of a jar. I hope it was the chef's night off, but a more likely explanation is that there is no Thai chef at all. A few hard working Brits running around like headless chickens does not a great experience make. Disappointing.

1  Thank BarryPManchester
Thaidupibiza, Owner at Thai'd Up, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2013

I would like to write to you in person .we wish you had made your feeling,s clear to us at the restaurant so we could have made you comfortable with any complaints you had ! I would like to insure you that the chef is very much THAI we have been running a very successfull business for over 15 years in the old street of calle de la Virgen Ibiza ,
we have moved location this year to a much bigger location with DIFFRENT waiting staff and kitchen helps .i can assure you that everything is made on our premises with our chef nuk who has been our head chef for 10 of those years serving thousands of customers with very little complaints .
I truly feel that we had a bad night in learning in our new location trying new staff and getting the kitchen in order ,I would like to invite you and a friend to dinner on the house next time your in town and prove to you that we serve some of the best cooked thai food you can find .
We wish that we could have all Thai staff out front but this is very difficult with the papper work in Ibiza we are always on the look out for Thai people to work here but only have around 15 in total on the island .
I hope this has cleared a few points and would love to hear back from you and anyone who has visited THAID UP in the past to take on BOARED your thoughts! And ideas to make our restaurant work for you.
We look forward to seeing you in the future charlie and lee

Reviewed June 7, 2013

We have been here for the past few years, but now they have 'grown up'and come down/up to a serious restaurant

With the new premises and the ne recruits for staff, we were nicley surprised that the food, drink and ambience was as good as it was in their old premises

What made it even better, was that the owner talked to us and was so receptive to our views and thoughts on the changes and made us feel like like regulars, which in effect I guess we are

Although the girls were on trial, they were fantastic and we both hope they have a permanent job there

Good luck for the harbour changes, as this will surely increase your custom

Nice One

Can not wait to revist again...

Janet + Karl Zaldats