“Avoidable”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
“Avoidable”
Reviewed June 7, 2013

I very rarely have a bad evening out as I always try look on the bright side but tonight me and my girlfriend where severely let down by this restarant, it may have been bad timing or bad luck but the evening was cursed for start to finish. Granted the place was busy seeing it was a Friday night but no excuses for bad management. Wine and water took 15 mins to arrive. Starter of chicken and salad was ok, not hard to mess up. Erin ordered lobster risotto, bland at best with very little lobster, bit rich seeing it was €25. I asked for my steak to cooked medium, came out rare, asked for it to be cooked medium again but took 15 mins to come back to my plate. Wanted to salvage the night so ordered the hot chocolate cake however 25 mins later still no desert, ended up calling it a night at that. Granted this might have been a one off or a fluke but really disappointed with every aspect of this experience , the bill was €90, I would avoid this place when busy as the team can't handle the stress of a busy night

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Dutchschafer4

• Polish first
Monaco-Ville, Monaco
“OK food, great service”
Reviewed June 6, 2013

We had dinner in two. starter was good but the pasta main course was average. dessert excellent.....

• Visited June 2013
Parma, Italy
“It's worth it!!”
Reviewed May 30, 2013

I've been there last Monday. We were just looking for something to eat at Dalt Vila in a fresh rainy evening. We sat down upstairs in the inside (small but nice and clean room).
The food was excellent!! Very tasty Tuna fish with vegetables tempura and Wasabi, great Octopus with scallops and King prawns, excellent Beef sirloin with "Cafe de París" sauce (It literally melted in my mouth). Wine and beer were pretty good.
Service was great also. We had a talk with the Cuban guys who run the restaurant, at the end of the dinner. Very nice and friendly guys!!
I've been to cheaper location but price doesn't brake the bank anyway.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Denisso
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Romantic setting, very good food”
Reviewed May 21, 2013

You could almost be on a film set whilst seated at this restaurant which occupies a prime location. The food was very good, pasta portions generous and the duck confit tasty. Wine list doesn't break the bank either.

• Visited May 2013
Fylde Coast Uk
“The wonderful Restaurante Dalt Vila!”
Reviewed October 19, 2012

My wife Bridgette & I have been coming to Ibiza Town for over 20 years & never tire of it. Having tried El Olivo, La Oliva & La Scala amongst others we have finally been won over by Restaurante Dalt Vila!
The food is sensational & the staff are so so friendly & helpful. We take drinks at the bar across from the restaurant I think La Carbonara(?) we call it 'The Directors Bar 'because of the chairs & have a few drinks (Hi Tony & family) eagerly anticipating the wonderful food to follow.
This restaurant sums up all that is good about Spain....... warm climate,warm people, warm welcome & beautiful, beautiful food cooked & servrd with passion.
Roll on 2013. We will be back!
Recommended with love Alan & Bridgette Fleetwood Lancashire