The Panoramic Apartments main entrance and the Lux Mar/ Tropical Gardens Apartments main entrance are side by side. It seems as if all the three blocks are one complex and it is all linked.
Our Panoramic room was good size, very clean with ; iron n board , microwave, no electric kettle for us , wall mounted hair dryer in bathroom, basic utensils and linen change daily, thank you.
Free wifi is in the Lux Mar reception from 9am with high user volume. Do believe Wifi can be purchased for rooms and there are some pay pcs in reception too. We discovered (after a few days in) there is a restaurant in the adjourning Lux Mar. Not sure of opening times and we didn't use it but may have if we'd known about it.
The Panoramic block has an elevator, there is not a communal washing machine area on site but we were told there is a launderette nearby.
Lux Mar reception give fact information for all eventualities from stolen wallet to hire car tow retrieval after its removal from outside (£180 euro cost) etc The car park and road beside the Lux Mar is visited by the tow truck throughout the night, every night and we saw cars being taken away and penalty tickets issued too.
The Lux Mar has a small pool on the road side (we didn’t use) and there is another bigger pool behind in the Tropical Garden/Panoramic area which has an attached paddling pool which is great for the kids. As these facilities cater to three blocks of guests, poolside gets very busy.
There was a lifeguard here daily (12-6) and a drinks/snacks hut with chairs and tables.
Massages by the pool can be booked at reception or (as we did) on request, at the time 30 e for 30 mins.
The complex does not provide enough sunbeds poolside for the amount of guests (3 blocks) and what is there will include; those blocked by towels before 9am and as we saw, these beds could lay unused all day whilst other guests resorted to lying on the concrete or taking the plastic chairs from the snack bar to sit in, to sunbathe.
Did not see a hotel policy to forbid, ‘reserving sunbeds’ (we were not given any written info on arrival so there may have been a written policy (for people to ignore), somewhere?). Towels to block beds (with no property or persons present) could be removed by pool staff (as per a policy) in order to give all families equal chance to enjoy their holiday time.
The beach is.. very close by, felt safe and had a lifeguard present; we paid 6e each to use sunbeds there.
We stayed on the upper floor in the Panoramic with a great view overlooking the road and then out onto the sea. Because the ground floor rooms overlooked the main road which leads to Ibizia Town people are always walking past ; some would laugh in, chat or ask directions etc (and vice versa) to guests sitting inside or outside their rooms (some called up to balconies too).
Such approaches could be met with..... no reaction, negative reaction or more entertainingly.... be welcomed with open arms by guests. These rendezvous would take place anytime, 24 /7 but as you were woken anyway several times a night with differing people returning to their rooms shouting down the corridors (more so at weekends and depending who's staying) it was seemingly no more interruption than to be expected here.
Step left out of the entrances and you are the road to buzzing, Ibiza Town a 10 min walk away. En route you will walk uphill and further on through dust road and through onto a lighted main road tunnel.
Overall a relaxing stay. Thank you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Location: The apartments are located in Figueretas neighbourhood very close to the centre of Ibiza, only 300 metres from the beach, 15 minutes walking from the Port of Ibiza, and 15 minutes from the airport. Their location makes them unique as the majority of the apartments have unbeatable views of the sea. Apartments: The comfortable and inviting apartments and studios are fully equipped with air conditioning, kitchen, mini-fridge, microwave, full bathroom, hair dryer, satellite TV, iron, Wi-Fi, and free safe. They all have a balcony and some have views of the sea. Facilities: The complex has a lovely, large pool area for adults and children, which is open from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm. There are lounge chairs and Balinese beds available for guests. Services: The reception desk is open 24 hours and offers the possibility of purchasing tickets for clubs, excursions to Formentera, and activities. Check-in begins at 2:00 pm and check-out is at 11:00 am. The breakfast buffet service takes place in the Hotel Apartamentos Lux Mar restaurant from 8:00 am to 10:30 am. There is free Wi-Fi, both in the rooms and in the common areas of the hotel. There is paid parking only a few metres from the apartments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Hotels.com, HostelWorld, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, Hotwire and Evoline ltd so you can book your Panoramic Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Panoramic Apartments Hotel Figueretas-Ibiza
- Aparthotel Panoramic Figueretas Ibiza
- Panoramic Apartments Ibiza/Ibiza Town