“Horse valley ibiza”
Review of Ibiza Horse Valley

Ibiza Horse Valley
Ranked #9 of 76 things to do in Ibiza Town
More attraction details
Owner description: Ibiza Horse Valley offers all year round stunning rides in the North of Ibiza (Half day - mountains & Full day - beach and if applicable swimming with the horses & special requests). Ibiza Horse Valley is an unique sanctuary that saves maltreated horses and rehabilitate them in a natural herd. The Valley is located on private land, we treasure the peaceful, silent surroundings. Bookings, special requests and visits (only winter months) are all upon request and by appointment.
Warrington, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Horse valley ibiza”
Reviewed May 30, 2014

Went on the Ibiza horse valley trip on 15th May, had a fantastic time, David and Monique are great hosts. what they do with those horses is fantastic and I would recommend anyone to do this trip.

2 Thank mark w

• Arabic first
Birmingham, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“A Fantastic Experience!”
Reviewed May 30, 2014

My husband and I spent a fantastic morning at Horse Valley Ibiza, this is an experience that is unique and one that we will never forget! David and Monique are great hosts and it is easy to forget that we have only just met. We were able to feed and get to know the beautiful horses, brush them and then tack up for the trek. The surroundings and view are breathtaking, I am not that confident a rider but I had cantered before, then David said we would go for a gallop! he gave me the confidence to try and I completely amazed myself and it was the best feeling in the world! My husband had only done a trek at walk before and he was soon trotting and had a go at cantering under the watchful eye of Monique. If you are in Ibiza and you love horse then you must visit Horse Valley and experience the wonderful work that David and Monique do.

1 Thank Patdayout1234
Newport, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Unforgettable”
Reviewed May 29, 2014

Even having read the excellent reviews for Horse Valley on TripAdvisor I can honestly say that our half day trek surpassed our expectations. David and Monique made us feel totally at ease and spent time introducing us to the horses. I had done a bit of riding at a school previously but I learnt more at Horse Valley in half a day than in months of lessons. I would definitely recommend this to anyone interested in horses or who just wants to see some fantastic views of Ibiza.

2 Thank Ruth_0012
Dublin, Ireland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A wonderful experience in Ibiza”
Reviewed May 6, 2014

My 10 year old daughter and I thoroughly enjoyed a wonderful afternoon with David and Monique and these lovely horses in Ibiza.We got to spend a number of hours enjoying the beautiful countryside,getting to know the horses,having an amazing trek and enjoying the company of two unique people,who are so committed to what they are doing.A most memorable afternoon and one we would highly recommend.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank deirdre c
Mumbai (Bombay), India
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“An 'Off the beaten track' experience @ Ibiza”
Reviewed March 13, 2014

For starters, the Ibiza Horse Valley is more than just a mere horse ride. It's an wholesome experience of knowing 2 wonderful people - David and Monique - the former, for his wry humor, wit and patience and the latter for her hospitality and profound conversation and collectively, for espousing the cause of saving and rehabilitating horses that would have otherwise ended up at the abattoir.

Being an animal lover, I found two kindred souls in David and Monique and could connect with their cause. Given that rearing horses is an expensive proposition, the fees for the ride is totally justified. Both me and my fiancee spent a good 5 hrs at the valley wherein we were first introduced to the tenets of horse riding by David and even got a chance to brush and feed our horses. Coco - the beautiful white mare was the horse that chose me and must say that she took care of me really well. My fiancee rode Cava and we rode up the mountain to get a kaleidoscopic view of North Ibiza.

Ibiza is synonymous with wild parties; but I chose the Ibiza Horse Valley experience for my fiancee' to make our trip to the island 'Unconventional'. Thanks David & Monique and our love to the herd, to Onyx, the 2 Cocks and Meowww. Hope you get your platform on TED or INK.

Visited March 2014