“fantastic hotel”

Nautico Ebeso Hotel
Ranked #18 of 52 Hotels in Ibiza Town
Reviewed October 2, 2012

we have visited this hotel for the past 11 years, the new improvements have to be seen to belive, service as good as ever, clean rooms staff very plesant and helpful. would recomend it to all ages
it is very tastefully decorated the main them is black and white with a touch of silver.
it's so easy to walk into ibiza town or you can get a taxi for about 5 euros, the food could be a little better but on the whole very good value for the price paid

Room Tip: try it out, book a sea view room
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank barrie148

Reviewed September 30, 2012

I have waited 2 months to do this review as I have complained three times asking for a refund. I booked a superior room online hearing it was special and reading reviews of a room on the top floor. Our room was over a big green roof. I questioned this and was told this was the only room they had and it was "superior". Yes it was nice, but not worth the price per night... More than a 5star hotel in the centre of London, nothing like the room I booked. Since returning home I have tried to get someone to listen but all I get quoted is there was only one sea room. My notes as I was booking show there were more options. If you get a bargain then it's a nice hotel but if not then look elsewhere.

1  Thank Andbain
Reviewed September 29, 2012

I read the reviews before I stayed at this hotel and noted that the service was terrible, but chose to overlook that and stay here based on the location, that they were newly renovated rooms and the price (expensive, but was cheaper in comparison to the rest of Ibiza).
I stayed with my partner in a Sea View Room, we got a room on the first level with a balcony that overlooked the Ocean and the Pool. The room was nice and clean, just as the pictures, and the view was lovely but that's about where the good part of this stay ends.
I stayed with my partner for 4 nights. Check-in left little to desire, not welcoming, but okay I can deal with that.
There was a terrible smell for the duration of our stay at the beginning of our hallway, we were in room 3 so you could still smell it in the room. Adding to this the air-con doesn't stay on when you leave the room, so it was ridiculously stuffy when we arrived and when we came back after leaving and it's not a strong air-con so it takes a while to kick in (we ended up leaving the key in the slot to make sure the electricity stayed on).
Our booking noted that there was no complimentary wifi, which for what we payed is a joke, but hey, I knew that before I arrived so I wasn't going to argue with 4 Euro a night. What did annoy me it that my booking noted that there was an in-room safe (which was not noted as a surcharge) and I was charged 4 Euro per night to access the key. When I showed the confirmation email and hotel inclusions to query this to the staff member, she told me that's not their problem and to take it up with the website I booked with (hotels.com). I wasn't really worried about the 20 Euros, more that they might like to prevent further inconvenience to their other guests by following this up. I'm not going to stay here again, so I won't be making any effort to follow that up. I'm also pretty sure the information provided to hotels.com comes straight from the hotel, so I think that's deceiving by them.
Surprisingly breakfast was included and it was a good buffet.
The staff throughout our stay were so rude and unhelpful, even at the bar it felt like we were inconveniencing them by ordering. It really left a sour taste on our time in Ibiza-and like I said I thought I could overlook this.
They also don't have a designated space for the bags, they're just kept next to the reception, which isn't always manned and is right next to the door…so I was sceptical about leaving our bags, we weren't asked for ID when collecting them either.
The location is about a 15 minute walk to Ibiza town which is good, but next time I think I'd stay in the Playa D'en Bossa area, it only costs about 10 Euro to Ibiza town by car, and even cheaper by bus.
I'm not sure if this hotel reads their reviews, but I don't see the point of investing so much money into renovating a hotel, when your staff are just going to ruin the experience.

Room Tip: If you feel you really must stay at this hotel, at least get a sea view room -But don't say you...
1  Thank Lauren R
Reviewed September 8, 2012

Man, where do i begin?

Is it with the incredibly tiny and stuffy rooms?

Is it with the fact that every minute thing is charged to you as an added expense?

Or is it the incredibly rude, callous and arrogant staff?

This has to be one of the worst hotel experiences in all my travels. Want Wi-Fi access? be prepared to pay 8 Euros a day for it. The "free" continental breakfast will cost you 9 Euro per person (we literally walked in to the breakfast area, they asked us for our room number then told us we were going to be charged 9 Euro each. we said "forget it... we'll just leave" and they told us they were going to charge us either way... simply for walking into the restaurant.)

Theses people are needlessly rude and obviously hate their jobs. Do them all a favor... don't come.

Room Tip: Stay away at all costs. there's a hotel down the beach called "All"... I'm here f...
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank VinnyDaKid
Reviewed September 5, 2012

The location is great, you have everything nearby including a free parking area only 200m of the hotel. There is a boulevard in the back, good for walking by the sea, where you have the pool area and where you can see the sunset. If you walk a lit bit on it, you will find the pier where you take the boat to Formentera, the beautiful neighbor island. The room is nice, at least the one facing the sea, that worth paying the extra for it. The hotel is totally renovated and it worth the money. The best thing of the hotel is the breakfast, it's a buffet full of "delicious". The bad things are the AC that is not able to make the room cool and the wi-fi that you must pay for.

Reviewed September 1, 2012

Rooms where really nice, and on recommendation by other here we payed extra for sea view and think it really was worth it. You can feel that it's an old hotel that's been renovated. The pool area could have been a bit nicer. Was my first time in Ibiza so I can't really compare to other hotels in the area, but I think the hotel was well worth the money.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 30, 2012

The accommodation, swimmingpool and room were good. The staff was not friendly, no passion and smiles. We booked a room with sea view and payed for it, but we didn't get it. After a lot of talk with staff and manager we get 20 euro back for the first night. No sorry or something.

When I came back at home I saw at my bankaccount they write the payment two times off, on two different days. I called many times a day, send e-mails, but no respond... :-(

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
#19 of 52 in Ibiza Town
Royal Plaza Hotel
Royal Plaza Hotel
#12 of 52 in Ibiza Town

Been to Nautico Ebeso Hotel? Share your experiences!