Stayed here in a one bedroom apartment during peak party season in Ibiza with 3 friends.
Accommodation in Playa den Bossa is ridiculously expensive at this time of year, no matter where you stay! We were pretty happy with the accommodation at Apartamentos Turisticos Es Daus. There were a few problems along the way but nothing that ruined our stay.
1. The taxi driver from the airport had no idea where the apartments were so make sure you have a printed copy of the booking for the address - not that this really helped the taxi driver tried to tell us the address was wrong and he wouldn't take us if we didn't give him the write address. We just ignored that as we had told him to drop us off at the Bora Bora or Jet apartments which are both on the main road about 100 mtrs from Apartamentos Turisticos Es Daus.
2. There was no-one in the office when we arrived even though we had emailed to advise our arrival time, luckily one of us had a UK mobile we could use as the rest of us had Australian mobile numbers so would have been a pretty expensive call. Make sure you have printed off the booking details as there was no number on the office window of who to call.
3. The aircon was leaking a lot of water, we had to keep asking for extra towels to mop up the water which was leaking onto the floor right near the TV and power socket. Bit dangerous so we made sure to move the tv away as much as possible. Luckily this didn't stop the aircon from working as it is very humid at this time of year in Ibiza so you definitely need an aircon.
4. There was no toaster or kettle in the room, we were surprised as we had chosen these apartments on the basis that there was a kitchenette so we had planned to have breakfast and lunch in our room to save money. We had to ask for both items, the manager was great and bought us brand new one's, so it seems they don't normally provide them unless requested.
5. Rooms were only cleaned once during our stay and we weren't give any new towels, so Id suggest bringing your own quick dry towel. Bathroom got pretty dirty and no mops in the rooms to allow you to clean it on yourself.
The apartments are very centrally located and literally 200 mtrs down the road from Space. Bus stop just across the road to be dropped off at after going to Pacha, didn't feel worried at all the walk along the main road in Playa den Bossa on my own at night as there are so many people around you feel safe. The apartment itself is pretty quiet except for the odd person slamming a door, we didn't get much street noise or noise from nearby nightclubs which is great when you are getting home early in the morning and wanting to get to sleep. I did bring some ear plugs though. Apartments are just across the road from a small supermarket where you can buy water, snacks, alcohol etc - has pretty much everything you need.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hay 6 apartamentos con capacidad para 2 a 4 personas con una distribución de un dormitorio doble, salón con sofá-cama, cocina abierta equipada, cuarto de baño, recibidor y balcón. Los 6 apartamentos restantes, con capacidad de 4 a 6 personas, tienen 2 dormitorios dobles, un cuarto de baño completo, salón con sofá-cama, cocina equipada, recibidor, balcón con vistas parciales al mar.Otros equipamientos: aire acondicionado, Tv con antena satélite. Caja fuerte. Hamacas gratuitas en la terraza de la piscina .Los horarios de check-in son a partir de 16:00 y los horarios de check-out son hasta las 12:00. Horario de recepción: 10:00 a 14:00 y de 16:00 a 20:00. Por la cercanía a la zona de ocio nocturno de Playa den Bossa, los apartamentos no son aconsejables para familias con niños. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire and Priceline so you can book your Apartamentos Turisticos Es Daus reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apartamentos Turisticos Es Daus Ibiza/Ibiza Town