This is the second time in 2 years that I stay in this hotel. The 1st time I had a broken air cond. for 4 out of 5 nights. No one showed up to even try to fix it. That is a problem when you have paid up front. You are left without a choice.
I gave it a second chance, and this 2nd time some friends had problems with their room. One of the emplyees (don't know her name) seems not to care. Since we payed up front and the hostal is always fool, she won't even try to help.
the positive poits are: nice room, close to the harbour, shops, restaurant and a few clubs. But if you have a care beware of parking space.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A hotel located in downtown Ibiza, where meeting someone can become a true love story, Hostal Parque is more than its name suggests. The former Plaza del Parque Inn was purchased in 2000 and completely renovated in 2007 by its present owner. Open all year long, all 30 rooms are cozy and nicely decorated, with a homey touch, which makes them charming to its visitors. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Hostal Parque reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hostal Residencia Parque Hotel Ibiza Town
- Hostal Parque Ibiza/Ibiza Town