We stayed for a night in room 104, first floor on top of reception.
Great central location in Eissiva, can't beat it.
RECEPTION & STAFF
Extremely friendly & helpful staff, very surprised to hear bad experience about it. While very busy, always willing to help- providing tips, locker key, towels for beach! even allowing shower end of day of checkout. TOP!
While small, nicely designed Iberico-Baleares style, feeling warm and cozy. However a bit unpractical waxed cement design bathroom setted up on a podium & opened on bed. Not for all.
My Experience was wasted by a HUGE minus in this hostal, it seems the core renovation of building has been done very cheaply; all day, all night one could hear water flowing very loudly in pipes in walls of the room. No need to explain that in such great party city you will hear water all night long from showers, bathrooms etc.. Particularly when u stay in the lowest floor. It really wasted our whole experience and we wouldn't go back or recommend this place for those actually willing to sleep elsewhere than at the beach but at night too.
Still one of IBZ best place to enjoy a lovely coffee and caracola / breakfast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A hotel located in downtown Ibiza, where meeting someone can become a true love story, Hostal Parque is more than its name suggests. The former Plaza del Parque Inn was purchased in 2000 and completely renovated in 2007 by its present owner. Open all year long, all 30 rooms are cozy and nicely decorated, with a homey touch, which makes them charming to its visitors. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Hostal Parque reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hostal Residencia Parque Hotel Ibiza Town
- Hostal Parque Ibiza/Ibiza Town