We (3 friends) stayed at Molinos for 9 days. Originally we booked an apartment, which was situated in a complex just across the street from the hotel section of Los Molinos. The apartments have not been renovated. We were assigned apartment number 12 on the 4th floor. The apartment was spacious with a large balcony with a nice seaview. However there was an unpleasant sewage smell in the complex corridors, presumably coming from the bathrooms.We decided to upgrade to a hotelroom and were very happy with this. The hotel room was much nicer with a renovated bathroom with a rain shower. Our balcony overviewed the hotel pool and the sea. Moreover, we did not have to cross the street anymore to get to the pool or to reach the breakfast area. Breakfast was untill 11 AM, There was enough to choose from and someone frying omeletes on request. Unfortunately the espresso coffee machine was out of order troughout our stay. There were 2 Douwe Egberts machines, but that coffee did not taste very well. The hotel pool was nice and clean, comfortable sunbeds and relaxing music. Towels are provided and drinks are being served at your sunbed. We did not like the sangria (far too sweet), but loved the cocktails. The hotel has parking places charging 10 euro a day, but we parked our rental car at the ´parking lot´ at the dead end of the street (no parking fee, but it can be really crowded at the end of the day). All in all we enjoyed our stay at this -adult only- hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel THB Los Molinos Class is open the whole year and has a privileged location on the very seafront. With views to the beautiful beach of Figueretes, you can enjoy a fantastic day relaxing by our pool, having a cocktail at our pool bar or even enjoying a massage. This hotel is the clear illustration of the island of Ibiza has to offer: calmness, Mediterranean beauty and its famous nightlife. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your THB Los Molinos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Thb Los Molinos Hotel Ibiza Town
- Los Molinos Ibiza Town
- THB Los Molinos Ibiza/Ibiza Town