Los Molinos is one of the best hotels we have stayed in Europe. Unlike most European rooms, the rooms are spacious with nice en-suite. The hotel facilities are great - Jacuzzi, swimming pool, spa, sauna (though this was out-of-order while we were there). The hotel staff were very friendly and were helpful in giving information. If you are a light sleeper then a sea view room is highly recommended as the rooms with road view can attract noises from outside, especially from the restaurants/shops in front of the hotel. The breakfast was delicious. The best part is the hotel is walking distance from playa d'en bossa, one of the best beaches in Ibiza. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and would love to go back again. Would highly recommend this hotel if you are looking for luxurious, laid-back holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel THB Los Molinos Class is open the whole year and has a privileged location on the very seafront. With views to the beautiful beach of Figueretes, you can enjoy a fantastic day relaxing by our pool, having a cocktail at our pool bar or even enjoying a massage. This hotel is the clear illustration of the island of Ibiza has to offer: calmness, Mediterranean beauty and its famous nightlife. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets and Evoline ltd so you can book your THB Los Molinos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Thb Los Molinos Hotel Ibiza Town
- Los Molinos Ibiza Town
- THB Los Molinos Ibiza/Ibiza Town