The hotel really needs to get refurbished. The carpets and furniture are old and not really clean. The rooms smell and the matresses are old. The service is no good and neither is the food. The coffee in the morning comes from and old machine and does not taste good. When we stayed there (September 2012) there was also a "Disco boat" right in front of the hotel and there was loud noise all night long and we had to shut the windows at night.
Only there garden and pool are nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel THB Los Molinos Class is open the whole year and has a privileged location on the very seafront. With views to the beautiful beach of Figueretes, you can enjoy a fantastic day relaxing by our pool, having a cocktail at our pool bar or even enjoying a massage. This hotel is the clear illustration of the island of Ibiza has to offer: calmness, Mediterranean beauty and its famous nightlife. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Cancelon, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets and Evoline ltd so you can book your THB Los Molinos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Thb Los Molinos Hotel Ibiza Town
- Los Molinos Ibiza Town
- THB Los Molinos Ibiza/Ibiza Town