There was a group of 4 girls and we stayed in a one bed room sea view apartment from the 30th August till 03rd September. I was a little worried re going to Ibiza as looking at other hotels and reading the reviews I was slightly put off going all together. I work in travel so wanted something nice and safe but also a good price.. So I found the Jabeque and was very impressed with the overall experience!
Firstly people need to remember this is Ibiza and its all about partying there! I wouldn't recommend this hotel for families with young children but would for people looking to get away and have some fun. I'm happy I stayed here as it away from the madness but as the same time it wasn’t far to get to the madness. The room was perfect for 4 girls and they where very clean. I wouldn’t recommend more than 4 people in a one bed as it would be quiet tight. The cleaners came every day and cleaned the room and did the beds. The Air Con wasn’t great but to be honest when the patio was open there was a lovely breeze. The kitchen area is basic but it had the essentials you will need. 1 thing I found really good is they have a security man who stands outside from around 9pm till around 5am so you do feel a sense of security.
If you wanted to go the Bora Bora beach it’s a straight road that took us about 10 mins to walk to which was a lovely walk. They also have lots of club promoters that come to Bora Bora Beach and give you free wrist bands to get into the main clubs like space/pacha/es paradis/ amnesia/ privilege. To get to Pacha and the harbour it cost about 8 Euros and the harbour is a lovely place to go to in the evening! To get to San Antonia (Eden and Es Paradis) it cost about 24 Euros. Amnesia and Privilege are in the middle of no where so you could get a bus there or a taxi from the hotel will cost you around 15 Euros (if half way between playa d'en Bossa and San Antonio). However be warned to buy drinks in the clubs is very expensive! A bottle of water will cost you around 10 Euros, a red bull is 13 Euros and a alcoholic drink is around 15/20 Euros! Make sure you drink in a bar before hand as they do good prices during happy hour (which is all the time) lol.
Would I go back to this hotel.. YES!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In Jabeque Soul, you will get all the rest you need, while you are only a few steps away from all the wild atmosphere of Ibiza summer nights. Relax and drink a cocktail in our refurbished chill-out terrace with Balinese beds in the swimming pool with wonderful views of the Mediterranean. Enjoy all the comfort and freedom of being in your own home, while also enjoying all the usual hotel services, (including a varied buffet breakfast, if you choose). We are between Playa d'en Bossa and Figueretas, only a 15 minute walk from the city centre and 10 minutes away from Playa d'en Bossa. Ibiza offers an infinite number of surprises, and we put them all within your reach. At Aparthotel Playasol Jabeque Soul, they know perfectly well what we want and what we need. They are very friendly. It’s simple but with a terrace over the Mediterranean! We are close to Ushuaïa and HÏ, with kilometres of beach and beach clubs at our feet! They tell us how everything works, and that if we do not want them to clean our room in the morning we can request it and they will do everything possible. They also remind us that our tickets to Ushuaïa which we asked for are at the reception desk. Wow! This is Ibiza, let’s get this party started! Breakfast 8.00 - 11:00 QIUB POOL BAR 11.00 - 19.00 CHECK IN STARTING AT 14:00 CHECK OUT AT 11:00 PARKING 20€ DAY ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Priceline, Evoline ltd, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Aparthotel Playasol Jabeque Soul reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aparthotel Jabeque Es Vive
- Aparthotel Jabeque Hotel Es Vive
- Aparthotel Playasol Jabeque Soul Ibiza/Ibiza Town