just got back from this hotel and after seeing some of the reviews I was a bit worried, but what can I say we had a brilliant time. If your looking to chill away from the lively Bora bora, but be within 15 minutes walk away then this is the place to go. The sea views are outstanding, the best i have ever seen. We stayed in a two bedroom apartment that had all the basics you need. Although I have to say that if you are going to do a lot of cooking then this might not be for you. The kitchenette was fine for us to make tea/coffee and the odd bacon sandwich, which is the most I would cook when away, but if you really want to do the self catering thing then go elsewhere. Hotel is very clean everyone was freindly and the maid service was excellent. There was also plenty of loungers, mainly due to the clubbers not getting up until late afternoon, bonus for us. I stayed with my husband 14 year ols son and my dad, there is plenty to do in the area and all the bars retuarants you could wish for and if its night life your after that get down to Bora bora beach you have to at least go for a look after all it is Ibiza. The only down side to the stay was the prices are quite steep for food and drink but hey ho your on holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In Jabeque Soul, you will get all the rest you need, while you are only a few steps away from all the wild atmosphere of Ibiza summer nights. Relax and drink a cocktail in our refurbished chill-out terrace with Balinese beds in the swimming pool with wonderful views of the Mediterranean. Enjoy all the comfort and freedom of being in your own home, while also enjoying all the usual hotel services, (including a varied buffet breakfast, if you choose). We are between Playa d'en Bossa and Figueretas, only a 15 minute walk from the city centre and 10 minutes away from Playa d'en Bossa. Ibiza offers an infinite number of surprises, and we put them all within your reach. At Aparthotel Playasol Jabeque Soul, they know perfectly well what we want and what we need. They are very friendly. It’s simple but with a terrace over the Mediterranean! We are close to Ushuaïa and HÏ, with kilometres of beach and beach clubs at our feet! They tell us how everything works, and that if we do not want them to clean our room in the morning we can request it and they will do everything possible. They also remind us that our tickets to Ushuaïa which we asked for are at the reception desk. Wow! This is Ibiza, let’s get this party started! Breakfast 8.00 - 11:00 QIUB POOL BAR 11.00 - 19.00 CHECK IN STARTING AT 14:00 CHECK OUT AT 11:00 PARKING 20€ DAY ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Aparthotel Playasol Jabeque Soul reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aparthotel Jabeque Es Vive
- Aparthotel Jabeque Hotel Es Vive
- Aparthotel Playasol Jabeque Soul Ibiza/Ibiza Town