See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed August 24, 2009

Stayed several nights. Second morning while we walked out for breakfast for an hour one of the staff stole my iphone, and several gold bracelets - the sink was broken so they sent someone to fix while were out at breakfast. Management refused to call police because they "didn't want a scene". The room was just ok, parking is impossible, no hot water 75% of the time, crumbling ceiling. Do yourself a favor and stay away from this dump.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled as a couple
3  Thank versomat
Reviewed July 27, 2009

Spend 3 nights there.
We choose the standard double in the back since the front one costed 240 euros per night which sounded a bit to much for a hotel not on the beach.
Breakfast not included.
The room was more than small. The door bathroom couldn't be wide open since the bad blocked the door. The sheets where dirty. But the most "amazing" thing was the little window in the room. It was locked and blocked. When we asked if we could open it the answer was: no, we closed it so it can't be open.
the only fresh air we could get was from the air conditioner!!!!!!!!!
Last but not least, i forgot a pair of shoes in the room when we left; asap i called the hotel telling about my shoes and they answer the didn't find it.!!!!!!
The worst weekend ever.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled with friends
2  Thank SnowhiteMilano
Reviewed November 25, 2008

the hotel is in the most amazing location right in the historic city walls and a really short walk to amazing bars and restaurants. the hotel itself is pretty small and very old but full of lovely antiques and quirky in a quite shabby chic kind of way - if you stay try and get a room high up at the front as the views are amazing and rooms feel bigger and brighter. the bathrooms feel a little small but then it is a very old house! the staff are really helpful and friendly but sometimes things can get a little lost in translation. sadly for us the restaurant was closed all summer but its meant to be one of the best in the town.

i do recommended you get the full insurance if hiring a car as the roads on the dalt villa are very small and parking limited so you generally find alot of dents in the car in the morning!

• Stayed: September 2008, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed August 27, 2008

My husband and I stayed at La Ventana for 4 nights this past August.
The rooms are so tiny that the bed had to be smashed up against the wall and in the bathroom you have to step over the toilet to get in the tiny shower. The beds themselves need improvement as you could feel the springs. Decor-wise they're trying to be shabby-chic but only succeed in being shabby.

Unlike other posters I didn't have much interaction with the staff but when I did ask for restaurant recommendations the manager/receptionist seemed dumbstruck.

All in all if you're looking for a place in Ibiza town and don't plan on being in your room much, I'd recommend staying here but for over 150 Euros a night there must be better.

• Stayed: August 2008, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 1, 2008

I enjoyed my stay at La Ventana, fantastic location in the heart of the old town of Ibiza. The rooftop view is outstanding. The staff were wonderful, gave good suggestions on which beaches to go to and referred me to some great restaurants, a short walk from the hotel. My room was small and yes, the bathroom was small but it had style and was all I needed. The price was right at 150 Euro per night.
Parking was frustrating as there is very little parking near the hotel. If you plan to travel to different places around the island, you need a car. My rental was scratched up quite a bit from people hitting it while they parked, so I suggest getting the insurance. Best night club for 40+ is Pacha, don't bother with the others as the average age is around 22. Also, things don't get going until around 2:30AM, so take a nap. I enjoyed the variety of beaches; Aigo Bianca in the NE, Salinas in the SW. Ashram for a beautiful sunset view.
The larger hotels that I saw were not appealing at all.

• Stayed: July 2008, traveled solo
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank grammyaward2003