See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed September 7, 2005

Location wise, you couldn't ask for more. This is a very classy area to stay in with fantastic restaurants all around. The rooms were just what we were looking for, romantic, clean and comfortable. The staff were extremely friendly and helpful too. I’m amazed at the other comments on this site and can only imagine those people checked into the wrong hotel. I stayed here with my boyfriend for a week in July. We had a room at the front and absolutely loved it.

• Stayed: July 2005
Reviewed August 31, 2005

Wow! What a website. Thought I would be staying in a 3-4 star boutique hotel. Guests will be astounded when they see a 1/2 star pension. We had to move out the same day we checked in after 18 hours of traveling to Ibiza. As exhausted as we were, this was pure hell!

Stayed: August 2005
Reviewed July 16, 2005

Run down, not clean and outrageously expensive for what it is. Don't be fooled by the photos on its Web site. The place is a scam. It should be called a hostel and not a hotel. The only good thing about it is the location I would not recommend it to my worst enemy. It even smells when you walk into the place.

• Stayed: July 2005
3  Thank 505jessica
Reviewed June 1, 2005

had three lovely nights at the hotel 1 night in rear room and on return 2 nights at the front -good views and wonderfull roof top area-very helpfull staff and also had a meal one evening which was very good value -front of house staff very good and no problems with our stay will definately visit again

Stayed: May 2005
3  Thank GARLICKS
Reviewed April 23, 2005

If you are looking for a hotel that is unique and has a boutiquee feel then this is the place. The décor is warm and eclectic, it challenges your senses. I brought my daughter to IBIZA as a graduation present. We had a wonderful time! We stayed in room 301 which faces the back. The staff are attentive. They truly understand their guests needs. We ate at the restaurant every night except Monday because it was closed. The food is outstanding! You must try the vegetable creams (soup) and the salads. The location is superb ..so close to everything (shopping, beaches, market, clubs) but removed enough to let you quiet your thoughts and reflect. I highly recommend cocktails/coffee on the roof. A stroll every morning through the old city is a wonderful way to begin the day. It will make you feel so alive. When I return to Hotel La Ventana I will take advantage of yoga and a massage (rooftop). I highly recommend the hotel and restaurant. Lisa

• Stayed: April 2005