“Awesome value lunch menu, perfect service”
Review of La Cava

La Cava
Ranked #98 of 509 Restaurants in Ibiza Town
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Drinks, Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: La Cava combines the concept of a modern tapas cuisine at an excellent value. Our chefs take you on a gastronomic tour around the world through your senses. Located in the heart of Ibiza at number 4 Paseo Vara de Rey, La Cava offers two terraces, a modern and trendy ambiance, a kitchen serving breakfast, lunch and dinner; and customer service that has marked us as one of the most famous destinations of the Balearic Islands.
Barga, Italy
“Awesome value lunch menu, perfect service”
Reviewed April 30, 2012

I'm going to Ibiza quite often for work and for pleasure and I discovered "La Cava" as a perfect place years ago. It's a perfect place for sitting out, enjoying the afternoon sun, watching people passing by and let your soul hang. :-) The lunch menu is very accurate and very well executed by the innovation hungry cook. I've ate so many times there that I cannot recall definite menu constellations, but I've always eaten very very well, paying 11.50€ for a sofisticated three course menu at lunchtime (13.00-16.00). I'm not living constantly in Ibiza, but the Argentinian waiter, Rafa (I'm Argentinian as well!) always makes me welcome as if he had just seen some days ago. The food is outrageous quality and very much on the hip of innovation, but never losing the track of tradition- just perfect! Ambiance is quite posh, but prices for drinks are way cheaper than in the forelorn Tuscan mountain town where I'm living. :-)

• Visited April 2012

Ireland
“One of those places that pulls you in, but there are far better options around”
Reviewed March 26, 2012

I like La Cava for a coffee or orange juice while people watching. However I don't recommend it for food. I paid €15 for a very poor Secreto Iberico, when for €20 you can get an entire first class meal in S'Amettler.

The staff are very friendly, and speak excellent English. It does have a nice people-watching feel to it, so I do recommend stopping for a drink. But unfortunately, the food is not good value.

• Visited December 2011
hull, yorkshire
“lovely!”
Reviewed November 9, 2011

visited for drinks during the day and decided to go back that evening after seeing the tapa's menu. It didn't disappoint and we as a family were made to feel welcomed in this uber trendy little restaurant. There was a good mix of people in this attractive and modern restaurant, I had the best Mojito i've ever had and the food was really fine and all home made to be very tasty. For 3 of us with a few drinks and 4 dishes to share was 60 euros, which I know may sound a lot, but if you like fine cuisine I think this is a bargain- we certainly were not left hungry, we even had complimentary shots before leaving. Would really like to go again in season and without children as the atmosphere made us feel ready for a party!

• Visited October 2011
Miami, Florida
“GREAT VIBE!”
Reviewed September 26, 2011

A group of friends and I visited Ibiza over the summer. We spent three nights there and couldn't help but to go back to La Cava every night to start the festivities. The staff was knowledgeable and always willing to help. The food was on point and the mojitos were out of this world (mind you this is coming from someone who lives in Miami). Great spot! looking forward to our next visit!

• Visited July 2011
Purchase, New York
“Average Restaurant”
Reviewed September 13, 2011

Went here for my birthday dinner. i was disappointed in the tapas menue. the selection wasnt a big as most places so i just ordered a steak which was pretty tasty. my girlfriend got the chicken which could have had more taste. probably wouldnt go back though.

• Visited August 2011