“Great beach chairs”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Austin, Texas
“Great beach chairs”
Reviewed July 11, 2013

The beach chairs are only 10 euros a day per person. The atmosphere is great here, the staff are friendly and helpful, and the drinks are delicious, plus the beach beds are extremely comfy and clean! We didn't eat while we were here, but will have to try the food the next time we are in Ibiza.

• Visited July 2013

Bengaluru, India
“Good Food and Service!”
Reviewed June 22, 2013

The place is really nice. Really good music when you really want to chill out. They charge 10 Euros each, to us their beach chairs. And 10 Euros for an umbrella. That I found ridiculous. But otherwise the service is very good. Food is good and the location is excellent.

• Visited June 2013
Mill Valley
“Sirocco Beach Club”
Reviewed February 4, 2013

OMG this is the best beach club restaurant in Ibiza. Rocco-Sian-world famous dj pippi nuzzo and dj mariano the music is fantastic and not boom boom boom while your eating. You will want to purchase all the music. Now let me tell you about the FOOD. I'm a chef who is incredibly picky. Honestly I was there 12 days and ate there everyday. I just couldn't go anywhere else as the choice and quality of the food was outstanding. The fish was fresh out of the water, not over overcooked, very tasty and I really felt like I was eating at a 5 star rest. in Beverly Hills. Foie Gras that is no longer bought in California...I died and went to heaven. Served with homemade brioche and homemade fig jam.Homemade pasta, homemade desserts, Proper italian ice cream and more.. I wish I could eat there everyday. The beach is clean and beautiful and fantastic to rent a bed and relax. The staff are right there to help you with all your needs. It is an IN place for IN people. Their aim is to succeed in retaining the old Ibiza charm that we all remember. This an A plus location to visit while you are on the island of Ibiza.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank lachef
ibiza
“great food, but a restaurant that is clearly out to sting you”
Reviewed July 29, 2011

The food is pretty tasty, the service is below average, the settings are nice BUT it is extremely over priced for what it is. I left here still hungry after paying 18 euros for a starter and 20 euros for a main. Worse of all, they actually charge you for the use of cutlery. I kid you not, 2 euros per person and all six of us were disgusted by this and therefore would never step foot in this restaurant again.

• Visited July 2011