“a little bit of a scam”

$42.68*
Formentera Independent Scooter Tour from Ibiza
Ranked #25 of 40 Tours in Ibiza Town
More attraction details
Owner description: Ibiza is a city of great weather, entertainment and adventures. The easy and fast way to discover the best spots of Ibiza is to rent a scooter. Cooltra is a market leader in scooter rentals in Europe and offers different options for renting gasoline and electric scooters. Cooltra staff will provide you the best service every day all year long. Additionally, we offer Guided Scooter Tours in various destinations, thematics and durations. Our local professional guides will show you the best locations of Ibiza island and tell you its secrets. Book a private or group tour for your vacations. Located in Ibiza beach and port, Cooltra shops are very easy to reach. Rent a scooter and discover Ibiza. Cooltra, getting you everywhere!
Paris, France
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“a little bit of a scam”
Reviewed July 1, 2013

I've rented a scooter with Cooltra scooter last summer in Ibiza and apart from the kindeness of the guys who delivered the scooter I don't have much nice things to say: the scooter was filthy, and had a whole in it by my leg where I could be burned if I let my leg get close to it..

Visited August 2012
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Brighton, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Great bike hire shop!!”
Reviewed July 1, 2013

I totally recommend this scooter hire shop, really nice people, really helpful, the scooter was fantastic too, i will hire from them next time i'm in Ibiza

Visited June 2013
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

UK
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“After rough start, very good”
Reviewed April 26, 2013

I booked a scooter with this company fór 1 day. As my plane was diverted by accident i arrived to Ibiza 1.50pm instead of 10am. I immediatelly called the company when i was told that they start siesta at 2pm so i cant Make it. After 3 phone calls and lots of begging the lady in charge of scooters waited 15 mins fór me. She moaned for a while but apart from that the service was really good. The bike was perfect, they were professional staff and even gave me lock for the bike. Fór future travellers i woul recommend it, However be careful about siesta Time 2-5pm and If u manage to arrive at this hour try to negotiate up front which will safe u lots of stress. To summarize i was happy but i still cant help about that so much hassle about 15 mins shorter siesta...

Visited April 2013
O.C. California
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Don't book with this company.”
Reviewed December 13, 2012

My wife and I arrived at 9am, the owner came 15minutes later. We took a 10 euro taxi ride to this office located in an industrial area. He told us in spanish that he wouldn't take us on our tour. That was it! we were alittle lost and didn't know how to get back to the port. The owner was done with us and wouldn't help us get back to the port. We walked an hour and found signs to the port. No taxis were around. We don't mind walking, but we being lost is another thing. If you are on a cruise, this is too far to go. The map says 48mins. walking. That is why we took a taxi. Beware!

Visited November 2012
1 Thank Susan T
brasschaat
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“we rented a scooter for 6 days”
Reviewed August 3, 2012

they delivered the scooter near our hotel in San Jose at the exact moment they promised, and picked it up at the end of the holiday in our hotel. paperwork took 10 minutes
We had no problem with the honda we rented, a 125 CC scooter. It is better to rent a bit higher cc in ibiza as some roads are steep. It is also saver for in the traffic.

Visited July 2012