“A must in Ibiza. Quality food. Best service.”
Review of Bon Profit - CLOSED

Bon Profit
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Spanish
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed February 5, 2013

I spent my summer in Ibiza since the boyfriend works there. I've to a handful of restaurants in Ibiza. May it be the high-end restos or to the beachside ones. Hands down this restaurant is my favorite restaurant in Ibiza. Located in the touristy part of the island, ibiza town. A tiny little restaurant with a decor that really makes you feel you are in the mediterranean. Simple and no fuss.

The food is amaziiiiiiiiing. I pretty muched tried everything on the menu, except for the pasta since I can't eat them, and everything was somehow so good. I wish i can say I am kidding but I am not. My usuals were the merluza and the sepia a la placha. Boy oh boy! They are so tasty. The spanish cooking that's simple but hit every little buds in my palette. They are the epitome of simplicity is best. As an asian, i am so used to overseasoned dishes with a gazillion spices this resto is the total opposite. Again, the food is amazing!

The price is also a winner. Ibiza is not a cheap getaway. It's fantastic value for your money. It's actually one of cheaper restos that i have eaten.

Service was excellent. I couldn't ask for a better service. The ladies that work there are friendly. They were having a little hard time understanding my americadn twang though but nonetheless the service was spot on. Ramon the owner was wonderful. He makes sure you have a good dining experience.

Cons: they only open from 11am to 3pm for lunch. So after a hard night of partying, it's pretty hard to make it to lunch hours.

There are newer reviews for Bon Profit

Reviewed December 17, 2012

For the best, no nonsense menu on the island, head to Bon Profit. Expect to queue for a table during busy times.

Reviewed November 4, 2012

We stopped here for lunch after doing the touristy site-seeing in the old town. It was a great reminder that we were actually in Spain as Ibiza can feel very global at times!

It's fantastic value for money - the food is basic and a little oily as they clearly choose to cook things that can either bubble away all morning or can be flash-cooked to keep lunch-time service quick. However my husband is a great lover of squid and declared this the softest, tasty he had ever had.

It's a home-cooking canteen type-of a place serving satisfying, quick and inexpensive food. We found the service friendly and relaxed. Would highly recommend as a pit-stop but if want somewhere to linger and feel spoilt go elsewhere.

Reviewed October 26, 2012

I can't give it more than 3 stars simply because the menu was very simple and much like every other Ibiza restaurant menu. There was no English Menu so it was quite hard to chose what we wanted. The staff where a little short, but the place was so busy. I had the squid which was a little chewy but had a nice flavour and my husband had the steak which was again, quite chewy. But cooked to his request and full of flavour. Everything came with chips as per! We were recommended to take the aioli as a starter by the waitress which was of course beautiful (but most aioli is) The bread was a little stale. Best part of this restaurant was the price and the flavours. Also the clientèle seemed mainly local and was one of the busiest places we've been thus far.

Reviewed October 18, 2012

We were told by the locals that this was an "average" restaurant, but we found it to be much more. The restaurant is located in a vibrant plaza, and the restaurant was full of locals when we arrived. We were greeted warmly, and encouraged to take a seat right outside, or enjoy a drink at a nearby bar, and that they would come find us when our table was ready. In a short while, they found us to let us know our table was ready. The appetizers were unique & delectable. We ordered entrees off the menu, as well as specials, and everything was prepared well & presented promptly. The atmosphere was energetic & fun. It is a small, cozy place, with excellent service, delicious food, and very reasonable prices for the quality and well-prepared dishes. The wine, too, was reasonably priced while being very enjoyable. Overall a delicious surprise!