Arrived late in the evening and spent some time finding our accommodation as the lighting was extremely poor. The reception staff were not very helpful.
Accommodation was quite nice although the bedroom was tiny and stuffy and there was no air conditioning. We requested a pool view but wasn't given this but we had a partial sea view. As my partner and I were staying for 2 weeks we tried to get moved to an apartment with a better view but the reception staff kept telling me to come back at a different time when they had places available but only to be told by another member of staff that they couldn't because the hotel was full. Our holiday was in November which was outside school holiday time and the hotel was not full. In any case people were leaving all the time as they do when they have finished their holiday. But our biggest problem was that both my partner and I suffered from bites during the night - what we believe to be from bed bugs as there were no mosquitoes in our room. This caused me to have sleepless nights and so I was like a zombie for most of the holiday. Having discussed this with other holiday makers at the end of our holiday, it seems that there have been some complaints about bed bugs in some apartments. Bar staff and restaurant staff were excellent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the southeast of the island of Tenerife, in the Callao Salvaje residential area, the Blue Sea Apartamentos Callao Garden complex offers a mixture of nature, a holiday atmosphere and all important relaxation. At the main restaurant our visitors can enjoy a daily changing buffet featuring local cuisine depending on the season. The restaurant is located around our three main central swimming pools. We also have another pool with a solarium, separate from the common areas of the complex, for guests who prefer to enjoy the sun in a more private setting. The apartments are fully equipped with all kinds of kitchenware for those who want to take culinary matters into their own hands. A deposit of 60€ will have to be paid on arrival, and will be returned on departure. The complex is not recommended for persons with reduced mobility(PRM). Pets up to 6 kg are allowed. A deposit of €30 will be charged on arrival. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Blue Sea Callao Garden reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vime Callao Garden Hotel Callao Salvaje
- Vime Callao Garden Salvaje
- Callao Garden Tenerife
- Blue Sea Callao Garden Tenerife/Callao Salvaje, Canary Islands