Recently returned from 2 weeks at Tropical Park. We were lucky enough to be upgraded for the first week to a top floor 3bed apartment. Wonderful - so much space and 360 degree views. Unfortunately we had to move to our booked 1bed apt for the second week. Still plenty of space for 2 - would be too cramped for 4 adults - only 1 bathroom etc. Cleaning by maids - excellent. Reception - excellent. We did not eat at the resort - too many good restaurants nearby. Worth mentioning the Delphino and Europa. Both excellent - good value for money. Bar staff at the resort were a bit indifferent and whilst sat at a table waiting for drinks, they appeared to ignore you and when eventually served - took about 25 minutes for 2 pina coladas!! Jose needs a special mention - tried to look after everyone. I found myself looking forward to the stretching classes, aqua aerobice, archery, petanque and a spanish class. The most I have joined in on holiday for many years. Try out the massages - wonderful. Although as in previous reviews - no air con., we found the ceiling fans sufficient at this time of year. A bonus - no mosquitoes! Would recommend it to others as long as people are aware that it is a quiet area - which suited us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This wonderful resort is situated in the heart of Callao Salvaje in the South of Tenerife. Tropical Park has rapidly earned the reputation of being one of the best Resorts in the area. The resort has taken care of everything down to the very finest detail in each of its guest rooms, creating a personalised setting to ensure your total satisfaction and comfort. The complex was built in 1988, and renovated in 2013. Resort has 163 apartments with a views to Atlantic ocean or a swimming pools. The holiday resort Tropical Park is particularly designed for couples, friends and families; it offers a lot of equipment and services to meet the needs of the kids. The complex is about 100m. Away from the Playa Ajabo , and less than 500m. Away from the bars, restaurants, shops, and banks. Tropical Park restaurant has a big variety of high quality food selections. Help yourself to a wide variety of choices for breakfast, and dinner buffets, also dinner " A la Carta ". Our entertainers will take care of entertainment for adults and children offering a range of both sporting activities and leisure (participation games) during the daytime and evenings. The nights are enlivened with performances for all ages, contests and live music to dance a variety of styles. For our guest we have a WIFi conection, open - air gym, sauna, jacuzzi, tennis court, squash courts, also petanque court, two swimming pools and massage service. Our professional and friendly team is highly motivated to offer the best service for the Tropical Park guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Apartamentos Tropical Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tropical Park Callao Salvaje
- Apartamentos Tropical Park Tenerife/Callao Salvaje, Canary Islands