myself and family have renturned today from a 11 day holiday here,
i have to say we all really enjoyed ourselfs, yes its quiet but no so quiet you were in silence!!!
The appartment was well equiped with everything you need.
There is no air con but this was not a problem as you had celing fans and leaving the balcony door and bedroom window open (when ur in) soon cooled the room down!!
There are two pools and yet they are salt water pools but not what you would imagine and you would not really know they were salt water, the bottom pool is heated and shallower,
The whole area is very well maintained, beds were comfy, staff very friendly and no roudy people keeping you awake all night!!!!!
entertaimet is on most days but to be fair not many people turn up to watch it but they still provide it most days/nights and it usually finished about 10.30 pm but the bars etc stay open!!
i personally thought i would be board but i can honestly say i was not board once nor was my 6 yr old son!!
ONE BIG PLUS IS U NEVER HAVE TO GET UP EARLY FOR A SUN BED YOU COULD GO DOWN AT MID DAY AND THERE WAS STILL LOADS OF SUNBEDS FREE (IT WAS HEAVEN)
i would throughly recomend this hotel for familes and all people that want a nice reaxing holiday, its not for people that want to party etc
there is a play park for the little one and a outdoor gym, also tennis courts,sauna ,squash courts all very well maintained
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This wonderful resort is situated in the heart of Callao Salvaje in the South of Tenerife. Tropical Park has rapidly earned the reputation of being one of the best Resorts in the area. The resort has taken care of everything down to the very finest detail in each of its guest rooms, creating a personalised setting to ensure your total satisfaction and comfort. The complex was built in 1988, and renovated in 2013. Resort has 163 apartments with a views to Atlantic ocean or a swimming pools. The holiday resort Tropical Park is particularly designed for couples, friends and families; it offers a lot of equipment and services to meet the needs of the kids. The complex is about 100m. Away from the Playa Ajabo , and less than 500m. Away from the bars, restaurants, shops, and banks. Tropical Park restaurant has a big variety of high quality food selections. Help yourself to a wide variety of choices for breakfast, and dinner buffets, also dinner " A la Carta ". Our entertainers will take care of entertainment for adults and children offering a range of both sporting activities and leisure (participation games) during the daytime and evenings. The nights are enlivened with performances for all ages, contests and live music to dance a variety of styles. For our guest we have a WIFi conection, open - air gym, sauna, jacuzzi, tennis court, squash courts, also petanque court, two swimming pools and massage service. Our professional and friendly team is highly motivated to offer the best service for the Tropical Park guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Apartamentos Tropical Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tropical Park Callao Salvaje
- Apartamentos Tropical Park Tenerife/Callao Salvaje, Canary Islands