Hotel is very clean, basic, but has everything you need for self-catering holiday. They also do half board if you want it. There is some form of entertainment on most nights, with a great entertainer, Jose, during the day, who the kids absolutely love to bits. Worth his weight in Gold for keeping the kids happy. Thomas and his bar staff are very courteous, friendly and always willing to help. Reception staff are always very helpful. Callao Salvaje is a lovely little village, quite quiet (not for the rocking teenagers), but just enough going on for a lovely, relaxing holiday. Las Americas and Los Christianos are closeby if you want to venture out to the bigger cities. All in all great place, was here at Easter, back again now and will be back again at Christmas. Only negative point, is that entertainment in the evenings could do with being a bit more varied and carrying on later into the evening. They have the facility for this and we have used it in the past, but for some reason, it has not been open the last couple of times we have been here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This wonderful resort is situated in the heart of Callao Salvaje in the South of Tenerife. Tropical Park has rapidly earned the reputation of being one of the best Resorts in the area. The resort has taken care of everything down to the very finest detail in each of its guest rooms, creating a personalised setting to ensure your total satisfaction and comfort. The complex was built in 1988, and renovated in 2013. Resort has 163 apartments with a views to Atlantic ocean or a swimming pools. The holiday resort Tropical Park is particularly designed for couples, friends and families; it offers a lot of equipment and services to meet the needs of the kids. The complex is about 100m. Away from the Playa Ajabo , and less than 500m. Away from the bars, restaurants, shops, and banks. Tropical Park restaurant has a big variety of high quality food selections. Help yourself to a wide variety of choices for breakfast, and dinner buffets, also dinner " A la Carta ". Our entertainers will take care of entertainment for adults and children offering a range of both sporting activities and leisure (participation games) during the daytime and evenings. The nights are enlivened with performances for all ages, contests and live music to dance a variety of styles. For our guest we have a WIFi conection, open - air gym, sauna, jacuzzi, tennis court, squash courts, also petanque court, two swimming pools and massage service. Our professional and friendly team is highly motivated to offer the best service for the Tropical Park guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Apartamentos Tropical Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tropical Park Callao Salvaje
- Apartamentos Tropical Park Tenerife/Callao Salvaje, Canary Islands