The resort is a huge, 5floor block of appartments, built in an accordion shape; stairs and entrances look at the street while all main verandas have view to the pool, sport and leisure fields with the sea at the background to the right. Our appartment had three bedrooms, all with private verandas (!), two bathrooms, full kitchen and a cosy sittingroom, with a huuuge veranda in front!
However, the resort is isolated, far from the nice beaches and vivid life. There are a few restaurants around, one mini market and some other resorts. No beach, no promenades by the seaside, no nightlife... I would recommend it for older people or the "all inclusive" types who prefer to rest under the sun. Otherwise, rent a car, as we did, and explore the island!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This wonderful resort is situated in the heart of Callao Salvaje in the South of Tenerife. Tropical Park has rapidly earned the reputation of being one of the best Resorts in the area. The resort has taken care of everything down to the very finest detail in each of its guest rooms, creating a personalised setting to ensure your total satisfaction and comfort. The complex was built in 1988, and renovated in 2013. Resort has 163 apartments with a views to Atlantic ocean or a swimming pools. The holiday resort Tropical Park is particularly designed for couples, friends and families; it offers a lot of equipment and services to meet the needs of the kids. The complex is about 100m. Away from the Playa Ajabo , and less than 500m. Away from the bars, restaurants, shops, and banks. Tropical Park restaurant has a big variety of high quality food selections. Help yourself to a wide variety of choices for breakfast, and dinner buffets, also dinner " A la Carta ". Our entertainers will take care of entertainment for adults and children offering a range of both sporting activities and leisure (participation games) during the daytime and evenings. The nights are enlivened with performances for all ages, contests and live music to dance a variety of styles. For our guest we have a WIFi conection, open - air gym, sauna, jacuzzi, tennis court, squash courts, also petanque court, two swimming pools and massage service. Our professional and friendly team is highly motivated to offer the best service for the Tropical Park guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Tropical Park Apartamentos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tropical Park Callao Salvaje
- Tropical Park Apartamentos Tenerife/Callao Salvaje, Canary Islands