Very good clean accommodation. Good Swimming pool. On site Gym but every time my son wanted to use it, he had to look for a life guard and ask for keys. Although we made most of our stay, this place was too quite for my two teenagers. It is more suitable for parents with very young children. The entertainment is more for young children like birds, snakes, magic shows and games like musical chairs. There is a close by bus stop to go to other interesting places like Los Cristianos and Playa De Las Americas which are more suitable for teenagers. Buses are on time and very comfortable with air-con. Buy a pass from news agent/supermarket around the corner, nearer to the bus stop. It is slightly cheaper. Being vegetarian, we were in self-catering apartments but it was very difficult to find any good quality fresh produces. We found some in Los Cristianos and St Eugenes has good selection of vegetarian restaurants.
There is a lovely Italian restaurant down the road called Casa Maria, where you can get good vegetarian food. The staff is lovely and live music is good too. Very chirpy, happy atmosphere. All in all -very good accommodation as it is set in a beautiful, quiet location. Good for long walks but if you have teenagers then make sure you have access to other places via local buses or hired car.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This wonderful resort is situated in the heart of Callao Salvaje in the South of Tenerife. Tropical Park has rapidly earned the reputation of being one of the best Resorts in the area. The resort has taken care of everything down to the very finest detail in each of its guest rooms, creating a personalised setting to ensure your total satisfaction and comfort. The complex was built in 1988, and renovated in 2013. Resort has 163 apartments with a views to Atlantic ocean or a swimming pools. The holiday resort Tropical Park is particularly designed for couples, friends and families; it offers a lot of equipment and services to meet the needs of the kids. The complex is about 100m. Away from the Playa Ajabo , and less than 500m. Away from the bars, restaurants, shops, and banks. Tropical Park restaurant has a big variety of high quality food selections. Help yourself to a wide variety of choices for breakfast, and dinner buffets, also dinner " A la Carta ". Our entertainers will take care of entertainment for adults and children offering a range of both sporting activities and leisure (participation games) during the daytime and evenings. The nights are enlivened with performances for all ages, contests and live music to dance a variety of styles. For our guest we have a WIFi conection, open - air gym, sauna, jacuzzi, tennis court, squash courts, also petanque court, two swimming pools and massage service. Our professional and friendly team is highly motivated to offer the best service for the Tropical Park guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Apartamentos Tropical Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tropical Park Callao Salvaje
- Apartamentos Tropical Park Tenerife/Callao Salvaje, Canary Islands