“Excellent staff and value”
Review of Aldico Steak House - CLOSED

Aldico Steak House
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 12, 2013

We went here on our first night here. There is a very varied menu and the smell of the food being cooked was wonderful. We normally sit outside but it was a bit cold so ate inside. The food was very tasty and the staff could not do enough for us.

Reviewed February 17, 2013

Tried this restaurant after a recommendation from a friend. Not a fancy restaurant but friendly staff and good well prepared food. We dined here twice during our recent holiday. Reasonably priced to.

1  Thank Redshark_man
Reviewed January 24, 2013

the food was freshly cooked to order, incredibly tasty and excellent value for money. Although the ambiance is more like a cafeteria than a restaurant it is spotlessly clean and worth sacrificing the table cloths for the sake of the quality of the food. So much choice on the menu-it was a tough choice but in the end I chose a prawn pasta dish which was amazing-the tastiest prawns I have had for some time (if not ever) and well cooked pasta in an amazin mushroom filled sauce. my husbands fillet steak was also very good indeed. we wish we had gone earlier on in our week rather than waste time trying the better rated restaurants on TA as at the end of the day all we wanted was a tasty, realistically priced meal. If you go here you will definitely return.

Reviewed January 24, 2013 via mobile

This restaurant is by far the best I've been to. So far we've been twice however I'm sure we'll be back before we go home. The food is out of this world the pricing is very reasonable and the staff are friendly. Only wish we could take this restaurant home with us. I would highly recommend dining here if you are over in Tenerife.

1  Thank kirky46
Reviewed December 1, 2012

It makes me sad that no matter what I write in this review it will never come across how amazing this place is! We went there almsot everynight and the only reason i as sad to leave Tenerife was because we wouldnt have the meals at this amazing place. The food was out of this world and the prices were pretty good to althoug i would have happily paid more for that food!

The service was great and I honestly couldn't fault any of it at all. It really isnt much to look at at all when you walk in there but dont let this put you off!

1  Thank Tigerpixie74