Returned last sunday. The one bedroomed apartments have best views. What we liked was 2 french shops to get croissants and baguettes so close as well as supermarkets. Apartments well placed and great to use Atlantic pool which is so clean and overlooking sea. Apartments have bath as well as shower and is a bit worn, but price reflects this. We travelled a lot and the village is well placed and loads of choice for resturants tho we went to nearby La Caleta for very good choice of resturants if a bit more expensive, but lovely at night. Definately best reosort for convenience and views. Pillows lovely and soft which meant good nights sleep. Only criticism is single beds, would be nice if one bedroomed apts had double bed, but keep the pillows!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small hotel with 28 apartments.We have apartments for 1-6 persons. Seaside all 1 bedroom apartments. Kitchen and big balconies.Nice and clean. Cleaning 4 times a week. Callao Salvaje is a small village, with a beach, supermarkets and a pharmacy. Everything very close to Las Americas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Mirai, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Apartamentos Albatros reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apartamentos Albatros Hotel Callao Salvaje
- Apartamentos Albatros Tenerife/Callao Salvaje, Canary Islands