1,048 results
All reviews food was fine cleaned daily budget holiday after reading some of the reviews yogurt
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I don't even know where to start with this one. Partly its my fault for not believing the majority of reviews on here. Please don't make the same mistake I did.
On arrival we were put into a hotel room instead of an apartment room that we booked. On the pictures it was a reasonably new apartment with a small fridge, kitchen a bed and a sofa bed. Reality was a roughly 10 sq meter room with 2 single bed put together on the ground floor of the hotel. The next morning I asked about the room that was booked originally. The receptionist basically laughed into my face and told me that it's a hotel chain and they have all the pictures up including other hotels pictures. (False advertisement!!!) he also said that we were put into a better room than to what we originally booked but I can see it for myself. The "Annex room" was 200 meters away from the hotel with a side street entrance. We walked 3 flight of stairs on a marble staircase that actually looked ridiculously dangerous...no lift, to find ourselves in almost a same type of room except there was a small fridge in the room. No fan. No air-conditioning in any of the rooms. We stayed in the hotel room as at least that one wasn't that hot. 1st night of sleeping we noticed that we can hear every single thing in the room. As there was no air con we had to have the balcony doors open. We were facing the main road. People were constantly banging doors. Inside and outside the place. You can even hear someone coughing in the next room. I feel like I need another holiday after this one as I couldn't sleep at all. We were on B&B basis so we had the breakfast at the hotel. Eggs were over or undercooked. But otherwise an Okayish breakfast buffet. Pools are nice but a lot of the sunbeds are broken. Cleaning only happened twice in a week in our room.. And I wouldn't even call it cleaning. They wiped off the sink and the bath. Toilet was broken. It flushed whenever it felt like it but there was times we couldn't flush it for hours. We got a couple of new towels when they "cleaned." Sheets were never changed. Staff and reception were very rude throughout the week and not helpful at all. We are positive, nice people.. They had no reason to be rude to us. Only time they were nice was when we were checking out. At the checkout we overheard a conversation where people were told to go to another hotel at their own cost as they double booked people into rooms!!
Be aware!
I would have completely lost the plot
if that would have happened to me. Worst place I ever stayed.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Gabriella L
Reviewed September 7, 2019

We stayed in August for 10 days all inclusive.
Hotel is based in great location, very close to the beach.
There was loud music played until late so not for ppl who want some rest.
The room was spacious enough as we booked apartment.
All place is accessible for buggies or wheelchair users.

The bathroom was big but not kept maintened as the bath was blocked.
The room was cleaned only twice however the bath and the toiled hadn't been cleaned for the whole stay.no linen changed either,some towels where exchanged but not all.

The food.
Total disaster.
We mostly eat careals and salads as the rest was inedible,lack of taste and choice.in the dining area had no air con so everything was melting.
The space seemed to small and crammed at times as lunch was between 1-2pm so sometimes it felt like feeding at zoo,the food was qone quickly.
Very limited staff members as guests are required to take dirty dishes to the special trolley and empty left overs so often we were leaving with sticky hand after dealing with it.
So It didn't feel all inclusive at all and quite expensive for what it was.
Look very careful as dishes and cutlery are often dirty and greasy.

There was no snack between meals just drinks, guests all inclusive could have their drinks in plastic cups at no extra charge.

Pool area was nice, new sun beds but little bit dirty.
Only cleaned once in the morning.
No one was reserving sun beds so no need to get up early as there was still plenty free at 11am.
adult pool was upstairs (annoyingly full of kids) and downstairs are two, 120cm deep and separate 45cm deep baby pool.
One day some kid was sick in the pool and nothing was done about it, lack of staff around so noone was available to clean it.

Kimo was amazing with kids entertainment in the evening,my kids loved disco at 9pm.

The closest beach is nice but the water from drainage river can be stinky at times so I'd recommend to walk to Sa Coma beach which was absolutely beautiful.

We went for a boat trip which was nice too,lasted a couple of hours but other options were also available.

Another attraction was yellow train which can take you around area up to Cala Millor.€4.50 per adult.

We also rented a family bike and those seemed to be quite popular,€10 for 4 ppl bike for an hour.
Quads and other vehicles available for rent too.
In the area there was lots of shops,restaurants etc.

I would come back to S'illot but not to this hotel.

1  Thank Maya M
Reviewed September 7, 2019

After reading various reviews on here, was very surprised to find a well presented and clean hotel.

Hotel services a bit basic, all inclusive falling short slightly due to 10pm cut off at bar. And only a one hour window at lunchtime, otherwise the food was basic, what you’d expect really, but never threw anything in the bin was all edible, but covering a wide diners choice. Restaurant was never overly busy, and clean.

Location was great, plenty shops, restaurants and bars, all along seafront, 2 mins walk from hotel, close to Sa Coma, for more things to do.

Pool area spacious and clean, new sunbeds and canopy shaded areas.

No air conditioning in rooms, this was only drawback, was very hot and found it impossible to switch hairdryer on to dry hair. And sometimes to hot to sleep comfortably.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Wendy J
Reviewed September 4, 2019 via mobile

Для початку: без паніки!
Готель дуже хороший.
Так, готель виглядає пошарпаним, не новим і досить дивним.
Але за таку ціну за 20 м до моря і з дворазовим харчуванням навряд чи ви знайдете щось пристойніше.
Персонал на висоті!
Наприклад, ми попросили вентилятор, бо в номері немає кондиціонера, а у нас малюк 6 місяців. Принесли два вентилятори!)
За дітей до 2 років платити не потрібно.
Дитяче ліжечко дають безкоштовно, але потрібно попередити заздалегідь.
Два сейфи в номері. Ключ дали тільки до одного, дуже маленького, не усе помістилось. Вартість 3 € / день.
Поруч з готелем є велика безкоштовна громадська стоянка.
Є два басейни, один тільки для дорослих, інший мілкіший з різною глибиною для дітей.
Якщо хотіти, то можна знайти багато проблемних моментів, але в загальному я б рекомендував цей готель як бюджетний варіант для відпочинку на Майорці.
For starters: no panic!
The hotel is very good.
Yes, the hotel looks shabby, not new and rather strange.
But for a price 20 meters from the sea and two meals a day, you are unlikely to find anything more decent.
Staff at altitude!
For example, we asked for a fan because there is no air conditioning in the room and we have a baby for 6 months. We brought two fans!)
No charge for children under 2 years.
Baby cot is provided free of charge, but must be warned in advance.
Two safes in the room. The key was given to only one, very small, not all fit. Cost 3 € / day.
There is a large free public parking area near the hotel.
There are two pools, one for adults only, the other shallower with different depths for children.
If you want, there are a lot of issues to be found, but in general I would recommend this hotel as a budget option for a vacation in Mallorca.

1  Thank Павло П
Reviewed August 15, 2019

Paid a lot for hotel and didnt get what we paid for. Got a compensation- free WiFi. Don't stay here, it's 2 star hotel, very old and very bad managed. Same food and rooms with no AC. Stuff trying their best but it never covers or solves the problems of bad management .....