“Not great!”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Restaurante Antic

Restaurante Antic
Ranked #19 of 24 Restaurants in S'illot
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Pontypridd, United Kingdom
“Not great!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 8, 2012

The place has a great spot down on the front of Sa Coma/ S'illot with plenty of staff but to be honest our experience wasn't great. The service was very poor and waited a good while before we got to order food/ drinks even after trying to get the attention of the staff. I had chicken in pepper corn sauce was its was tasteless and of poor quality ( chicken was burnt) but my partner had the chicken curry which was better. We did order a starter which didn't arrive till after we had finished our mains and had to remind them about it. The place isn't value for money with most mains well over the €10 mark and there are much better places to eat on the front.

• Visited August 2012

Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
“Fireworks”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 30, 2012

We got a table right overlooking the bay and ate delcious paella whilst watching the fireworks marking the end of the fiesta. Was pure magic! The staff are very friendly and there is plenty to choose from on the menu.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank angela_whistler
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Don't miss”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2012

We discovered this bar/restaurant on our very first day when we stopped for a drink whilst out walking. it is in a perfect location between Sa Coma & S'illot. on the promenade overlooking the sea. We returned for a meal a few days later. The food was great and reasonably priced. They have musical entertainment on various evenings which enhances the experience. It can get busy and if you want a seat overlooking the water, I would suggest booking in advance.

Visited July 2012
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“Nice staff”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 4, 2012

Spent our last night here for a meal. The main meal was delicious. I ate steak with pepper sauce. I also had some cheesecake with a squirt of cream for dessert which was equally delicious. My meal was served without too long to wait by helpful and friendly staff. Wish i had tried here earlier in my holiday as i certainly would have returned.

• Visited May 2012
England
“Bland food at best, uncooked at worst ! But only the brave complain !”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 31, 2010

The pleasant mild mannered staff at this establishment turn into raging homocidal maniacs should you have the audacity to complain about the food. After eating approx. half of her meal,my wife noticed fthat her fish was fozen in the middle , which i politely pointed out to the mild mannered "boss man ".He duly spirited it away and returned , after quite a wait , with what i thought would be a fresh piece of fish No chance ! They had microwaved it in the oven and brought the half eaten dish back to the table ! My wife declined the meal on health grounds and it was taken away again after much face pulling by the waitress.Nothing more was forthcoming so i offerred to pay for my young daughters meal along with my own, minus the price of my wifes meal. To cut a frightening incident very short, i was met with hurls of abuse and many intimidating gestures from the staff, including the "mild mannered " boss man.. They were totally unrepentant, totally opposite to the response i would of expected. .I stood my ground and refused to pay for my wifes " meal". The money for the remaining 2 meals was snatched off me as i was signalled to get out !.That was approx. 3 days into our holiday. Needless to say i ate elseware the rest of the holiday... mainly The Kings Head which served good food, large portions, with a friendly smile. Everything that Bar Antic failed to provide. ps i gave 3 stars for the atmosphere purely because it was a nice setting looking out to sea. But that alone is not worth the risk if your bland food happens to come uncooked. !

4 Thank WiggumEngland