I spent a week staying in the beautiufl Porto Skala Hotel, from where we explored the rest of the island of Kefalonia in our little hire car. The hotel rooms are bright, fresh and simple with lots of natural light. There are great views of the sea as well as the well-kept colourful hotel gardens. The hotel's staff are really friendly, warm and welcoming, and the location, right beside several secluded bays is perfect. We strolled down to swim in the clear, crystal sea each morning before breakfast and later in the day, we enjoyed the excellent swimming pool as well! There is also a great gym and we had free Wi Fi in our room which was perfect, if you want to keep in touch with the world from your the privacy of your sea view balcony.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Porto Skala Hotel Village - 4 **** - Kefalonia Island - Greece Porto Skala Hotel - Village is a spacious complex set in attractive gardens and quiet surroundings. It is perfectly placed in an amphitheatric shape and enjoys marvellous views to the Ionian Sea. The architecture is this of a traditional Greek village and all rooms and public lounges are bright, comfortable, with sea views and along with the attentive staff create a friendly and relaxing atmosphere. Just 10m from the hotel are steps leading to a secluded quit and unspoiled natural pebble beach with crystal Sea waters ideal for swimming and snorkelling. Hotels' Restaurant operates rich buffet and offers magnificent recipes and flavours inspired from Greek traditional Cuisine. All units of Porto Skala Hotel - Village are furnished with high aesthetic and offer private balcony, bathroom, and all up-to-date facilities such as air-condition, Satellite TV, radio-music, direct-dial phone, mini-fridge, coffee & tea making facilities, hair-dryer and private safety deposit box. Double rooms sleep up to 3 adults. Every family can feel at home in Porto Skala Hotel - Village, that offers a safe environment for the children and accommodate families in: Standard double-bedded rooms plus bunk beds for the children or in two twin rooms with an interconnecting door. The Hotel is situated 3 Km away from the center of the beautiful "Skala" Village where you can find a selection of shops, bars and restaurants, 1.5 Km. away from the beginning of its popular sandy beach and 8.5 Km away from the pretty little harbour of "Poros" and the romantic village with the same name. Opposite and near the hotel is not guarded place to leave your car. Facilities: Restaurant Pool/Snack bar Wi-Fi Internet Free in Public Areas Internet Corner Conference Room Dolby Surround Movies' Studio Billiards Mini Shop Complimentary Shuttle Service Laundry Service Pool Paddling Pool Fitness Room Children's Playground Mini-Crazy golf Table Tennis AWARDED HOTEL: VALUE FOR MONEY ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Bookgreece.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Porto Skala Hotel & Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Porto Skala Hotel & Village Skala
- Porto Skala Hotel And Village Resort