If you do like what I like or if you don't like what I don't like, then be there!
It was my second visit at Porto skala hotel and definitely not the last as
I like a nice colourful and price-worthy hotel
I don't like to spend a fortune for no reason
I like good services with a personal touch
I don't like self catering or stressful places
I like a hotel where I can keep my self identity
I like friendly and polite hotel staff
I don't like huge factory hotels or one block buildings with no character
I like a tranquille hotel to relax
I don't like noisy hotels near the centre
I like when a hotel respects the environment
I like to have view to the sea from my room during the day and view to the moon during the night
I don't like any other view than sea view for my holidays
I like Greek cuisine especially when food is healthy and freshly cooked
I don't like hotels with catering food pretending to be freshly cooked!
I like swimming and snorkelling in limpid sea waters in the morning that only a pebble beach can give and then relax with my friends by a great pool or at the nearby sandy beach all day.
I don't like poky pools or bathtubs called "pools"!
I like spending my holidays in a green island with hundreds of beautiful long beaches, tasting healthy Mediterranean food and meeting nice friendly people in a family environment.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Porto Skala Hotel Village - 4 **** - Kefalonia Island - Greece Porto Skala Hotel - Village is a spacious complex set in attractive gardens and quiet surroundings. It is perfectly placed in an amphitheatric shape and enjoys marvellous views to the Ionian Sea. The architecture is this of a traditional Greek village and all rooms and public lounges are bright, comfortable, with sea views and along with the attentive staff create a friendly and relaxing atmosphere. Just 10m from the hotel are steps leading to a secluded quit and unspoiled natural pebble beach with crystal Sea waters ideal for swimming and snorkelling. Hotels' Restaurant operates rich buffet and offers magnificent recipes and flavours inspired from Greek traditional Cuisine. All units of Porto Skala Hotel - Village are furnished with high aesthetic and offer private balcony, bathroom, and all up-to-date facilities such as air-condition, Satellite TV, radio-music, direct-dial phone, mini-fridge, coffee & tea making facilities, hair-dryer and private safety deposit box. Double rooms sleep up to 3 adults. Every family can feel at home in Porto Skala Hotel - Village, that offers a safe environment for the children and accommodate families in: Standard double-bedded rooms plus bunk beds for the children or in two twin rooms with an interconnecting door. The Hotel is situated 3 Km away from the center of the beautiful "Skala" Village where you can find a selection of shops, bars and restaurants, 1.5 Km. away from the beginning of its popular sandy beach and 8.5 Km away from the pretty little harbour of "Poros" and the romantic village with the same name. Opposite and near the hotel is not guarded place to leave your car. Facilities: Restaurant Pool/Snack bar Wi-Fi Internet Free in Public Areas Internet Corner Conference Room Dolby Surround Movies' Studio Billiards Mini Shop Complimentary Shuttle Service Laundry Service Pool Paddling Pool Fitness Room Children's Playground Mini-Crazy golf Table Tennis AWARDED HOTEL: VALUE FOR MONEY ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Splitty, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Porto Skala Hotel & Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Porto Skala Hotel And Village Resort
- Porto Skala Hotel & Village Skala