“IT WAS NICE TO BE REMEMBERED”
Review of Sugar & Lemon

Sugar & Lemon
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Skala
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Description: Near the centre of Skala village in Cephalonia, you will find Sugar Lemon. From the morning, Sugar Lemon serves a great variety of different types of breakfast, snacks and coffees in order to start off the day. In midday and evening we serve delicious pizzas, pastas, fresh salads and homemade burgers and await you until the late hours to complete it with waffles, ice-creams, sweets, drinks and cocktails.
Reviewed September 27, 2013

Walking in after a year, it hadn't changed and the brother and sister who run it remembered us. It's a great place for ruining your diet and figure. I partly blame them for my food-baby. Straight off the beech for a beer and a sickly gooey waffle with cream and Black Forest cherries. Fantastic. Some nights we ate there and sometimes just dropped in for a coffee. Nektaria presented us with a half litre of red wine on the house as a welcome back. Can you imagine that happening in the UK. Thanks both, we enjoyed seeing you again. Hope your winter is ok.

Reviewed September 26, 2013

Our kids liked it here as they got more for their euros. A lot of sweet food such as crepes which are nice, but you can get savoury ones with chicken in - very nice. A good place to go to eat if you do not want a great big meal, maybe you have eaten dinner earlier in the day. House wine is absolutely superb. Good service. Gives the impression of a traditional place with no frills around the edges but that's part of its charm. Excellent value.

Reviewed September 8, 2013

We were looking for somewhere to have a snack - what a find! The food is always cooked from scratch - the pizzas were the best we have tasted! We managed to go there four times during our stay!

Reviewed September 7, 2013

I looks like a small cafe,ice creams waffles and salads,not what you would expect all the food
is prepared and cooked to a very high standard. Top quality food at good prices and i my opinion
much better than the bigger restaurants. i recommend you stop and enjoy good food and good company. martin porter

Reviewed September 4, 2013

I was served a warm rose wine by a waitress 'with attitude'. A tempting menu and I was spoilt for choice but opted for a crepe with chocolate and hazelnut. As this was an ice cream bar I (mistakenly) presumed that this would include ice cream. I was served a large crepe with a Nutella filling. It was so dry that I could not eat it. When the waitress came to collect my plate and ask if I enjoyed it I truthfully said that I hadn't and that I expected ice cream as the menu wasn't specific. I was then confronted with an argument and when I tried to explain myself she claimed that she couldn't understand me. Bad service. I would not go back to here nor would I recommend it. The crepe was 4.50euros not what you would expect to pay for what was served

1  Thank moekemp1995