“Do not walk past!”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

This restaurant is a family run business. They are amazing. They are always so welcoming and friendly.
The food is to die for the meat on the spit is absolutely delicious.
I've ate here many times. Saganaki, Dolmakadia, delicious tzaziki. Lamb. Chicken. Pork. Steak. Kefalonian meat pie.

If you want true greek authentic food. Makis grill is the place to go.

Lovely family. Great atmosphere and delicious food.

You will not be disappointed.
If only I had room for more

Reviewed June 15, 2019 via mobile

Love this restaurant. Great atmosphere, lovely family run business, good, honest, home cooking. Just so delicious, the beef just fell apart. Authentic Greek food at its best. Would highly recommend.

Reviewed June 15, 2019

very popular place, always busy, will be back next time we stay in Skala. Friendly quick service, tasty greek food.

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed June 13, 2019

I came to Skala for a week with my two teenagers daughters and we discovered the hidden gem of a place. On our first night there my daughter and myself ordered the margherita pizza and my other daughter had the grilled chicken breast which was done beautifully with herbs she had chips with this, my daugher is coeliac and has to follow a gluten free diet which they catered for. Throughtout the week we tried a few different places but this place could not be beat on porttion sizes, taste and value! I would really recommend you give this place a try locals seem to eat here too which is always a good sign.

Date of visit: May 2019
1  Thank sharon755
Reviewed June 12, 2019 via mobile

This was literally next door to where we were staying In ocean view hotel. As well as being convenient its was great home cooked food with the best tzatziki that we tasted. Specials on most nights included spit toast lamb and suckling pig. Very popular with guests at our hotel. Makis was such a star and even shared his stifado recipe secrets with us. Ate there 3 nights out of 7.

Great meal and lovely family run affair