“AHIL5777553”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed April 27, 2014

We visit Skala every year. we were introduced to the owner and his family and were invited to dine at his place, Makis Grill.
After trying his delicious cooking, we will be returning to Skala and will definitely visit Makis Grill.
We will never forget the wonderful greeting from Mike, Spiri, Angelo and of course Nina!!
We will see you soon, Mike and your wonderful family!
KALH ANTAMOSH!!

4  Thank AHIL5777553
There are newer reviews for Makis Grill House

Reviewed March 16, 2014

Excellent value, Good food. Nice friendly service, good place to eat if your kids are a bit fussy about what they eat, lot's of healthy pastas,salads and they wont have a clue!

Reviewed December 19, 2013

Our first visit, only two tables awaiting to be set, we pick one, and sat waiting,after a while I ask a young waitress if she could set the table for us,after a few minutes she give me a bill for a meal.
Thats a good start ,We then got the menu,as we got this, I ask for a Litre of house wine,that will keep us going till they get round to serving us.By now the last table was occupied and waiting as were we, I passed them our menus,I had in mind what I was going to order, Still waiting for the wine
A little time passed,our order taken, No! to our choice of starters/run out.we accepted what they had,then one of our main meals also ran out, we made do with what was offered,By then the other table accepted what they had left.Not the best experience from this taverna off the top end of the main high street,been going about 2 years now,still trying to get it right.
We go to Skala for our 6Wk holiday every yr[being going now for 14 yrs or more[june july time I can only write as I find, it was greek food. there is a lot better tavernas in skala village down the hill

Reviewed November 13, 2013

Just back from Skala,Kefalonia again and ate at Makis Grill House most nights. The best food in Skala and as always a warm and friendly greeting from Maki,Spiri and their children Angelo and Nina.
Lady Chicken Fillet and Mr. Soutsoukakia

1  Thank RTURNER17
Reviewed October 23, 2013

Funnily enough,we came across this lovely restaurant by mistake when we found that we couldn't get a table in the Apostolis.My wife and I stumbled across the lovely Makis Grill and we were so glad we did.The family made us so welcome that we went back on three other occasions during our two week holiday in Skala.The service and atmosphere was bettered only by the food and drink.We can really recommend the chicken,the mixed grill and Kefalonian pie which came in generous portions.
We will definitely return next year on our annual trip to Skala.

1  Thank tonytd12