“Absolutely brilliant! A perfect villa on a...”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
VILLA ASTEREA
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
morriswoo...
Truro, United Kingdom
“Absolutely brilliant! A perfect villa on a beautiful island.”
Reviewed August 3, 2012 for a stay in July 2012

I was going to write a long and detailed review but having read the other visitors' comments I can only agree with everything they said and add a few comments of my own.
We booked direct with the owner and were met at the villa (a very easy drive from the airport) and given a helpful guided tour. A far better service than we've received from so called 'premium' villa companies.
The owner was always helpful without being intrusive and nothing was too much trouble. When I mentioned the kitchen could do with a couple of extra utensils for future guests (my penknife was doing fine for me) the items appeared the next day.
The location of the villa gives very easy access to the huge beach at Kaminia. It's unspoiled courtesy of the turtles who know a good beach when they see it and come ashore to lay their eggs. A snack bar provides refreshments if you need them (but the villa is only 2 minutes away in the car), parking is easy, the sand is soft, the sea shallow and warm and it was quiet even at the height of the season.
The little resort of Skala is less than 10 minutes away in the car and has a couple of mini-markets providing a limited range of food (good enough for us) and an excellent bakery. The capital Argostoli is about 40 minutes away with much bigger super markets.
Our family has stayed in several villas around the Med and this is our favourite without a doubt.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Every little detail thought of.
Liked least: Nothing!
Traveling group: Teenagers
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Oisa

Your age range 55-64
London
Reviewed September 3, 2011 for a stay in August 2011

Check in / front desk Service
Liked best: Swimming pool and peaceful location
Traveling group: Family with young children
Your age range 35-44
Friends getaway
Gloucestershire
Reviewed September 2, 2011 for a stay in August 2011

Traveling group: Family with young children
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing