“Lovely food and service”
Review of The Old Village

The Old Village
Ranked #22 of 57 Restaurants in Skala
Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We ate here in June and the service was really good. Our food arrived really quickly and it was really tasty and plentiful.

Date of visit: June 2019
Write a ReviewReviews (1,150)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Food is to die for, came back on our last night because it's that good!
Service is great and friendly and prices are reasonable for the quality of food, definitely recommend the hummus and the shrimp saganaki

Reviewed June 8, 2019 via mobile

Wow, no words can describe this food! Amazing, I wish I could visit everyday. Staff are amazing and cannot do enough. Highly recommend, totally worth a visit or two!

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed June 8, 2019

It is really well worth getting to this lovely taverna. You can walk up the hill but it is a real climb or you can take a taxi. The food in the taverna is freshly made for you. I loved it. You can also have a drink here too and they have a good selection of drinks. The service is good too. I would recommend it.

Date of visit: May 2019
1  Thank 231,948
Reviewed June 7, 2019 via mobile

The food here is amazing. I have ate here many times alone as I live in the area. And also with my partner.
I've had the mixed grill. Pork. English breakfast and today I tried their tbone steak for just 22 euros. It was absolutely incredible. The staff are absolutely amazing. Tony is very friendly as are all the staff. Service here is amazing. High quality food, great staff, more than fair prices. If I could eat more. I would.
Highly highly recommended.

I'm a steak lover and the steak here is better than the steak houses I've been in the UK. Try it!

1  Thank laurenkeele