Have just returned from a 7 night holiday at this hotel and had a fabulous time, with stunning views, the staff really helpful and friendly. We stayed in one of the suite rooms with Jacuzzi which was Fab. The only thing I would say is that there are a lot of steps around the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrender to comfort at the Apostolata Island Resort & Spa. Beautifully situated on a hillside slopping gently to the sea allowing dazzling Mediterranean views. Enjoy pampering spa treatments, sailing, swimming, followed by delicious meals. Visit the village of Scala, famous for its Roman Villa or explore the village of Poros all within easy reach of our Kefalonia hotel. Discover the personal service and amenities of this hidden gem, a perfect retreat for a relaxing holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Bookgreece.com, Orbitz and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Apostolata Island Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mareblue Apostolata Resort And Spa
- Mareblue Apostolata Hotel Skala