Wow, wow, wow, fantastic hotel, even more fantastic staff. (special thankyou to Christina in the bar, who always had a smile and a warm welcome) having said that all the staff from reception at booking in, bar staff, restauarant staff, were all fantastic. The hotel is definatley worth the star rating that it has, its clean and efficient, the Al a Carte restaurant is a must, beautifull meal and service. Only one very small thing that I felt that could be improved and that was the air conditioning,towards the end of our week (back 27th May) it had got quite hot, and the air con did not seem adequate, but this is the only thing that I was not 100% happy with, everything else including the food (which I know some people were not happy with) was fantastic, and we would most certainly return to the hotel and Skala.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrender to comfort at the Apostolata Island Resort & Spa. Beautifully situated on a hillside slopping gently to the sea allowing dazzling Mediterranean views. Enjoy pampering spa treatments, sailing, swimming, followed by delicious meals. Visit the village of Scala, famous for its Roman Villa or explore the village of Poros all within easy reach of our Kefalonia hotel. Discover the personal service and amenities of this hidden gem, a perfect retreat for a relaxing holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Travelocity and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Apostolata Island Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mareblue Apostolata Resort And Spa
- Mareblue Apostolata Hotel Skala