This is a great hotel, amazing staff, and good food. Rooms are luxurious too. We were lucky enough to have a great sea view from our balcony.
The sea is down a VERY steep hill, ok going down, but for the less mobile, coming back could be difficult. That said, it's well worth the walk.
Be sure to take a taxi into Skala, to sample local restaurants etc, although the hotel food is good, it's much nicer to sit and look at a menu now and again!
Definately a place i'd recommend, and return to sometime soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrender to comfort at the Apostolata Island Resort & Spa. Beautifully situated on a hillside slopping gently to the sea allowing dazzling Mediterranean views. Enjoy pampering spa treatments, sailing, swimming, followed by delicious meals. Visit the village of Scala, famous for its Roman Villa or explore the village of Poros all within easy reach of our Kefalonia hotel. Discover the personal service and amenities of this hidden gem, a perfect retreat for a relaxing holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Apostolata Island Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mareblue Apostolata Resort And Spa
- Mareblue Apostolata Hotel Skala