“Lovely setting. Very traditional”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Mi Abeli

Mi Abeli
Ranked #33 of 50 Restaurants in Skala
Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean
Good for: Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children, Large groups, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Abergavenny, United Kingdom
“Lovely setting. Very traditional”
Reviewed August 24, 2013

We had swordfish and squid and it was beautiful. The staff are friendly and the service is quick. Lovely little restaurant in the centre of town. Highly recommended

• Visited August 2013

• Greek first
  • Hungarian first
  • Polish first
“Relaxed and Traditional”
Reviewed August 8, 2013

Very welcoming and good food. Just right if you are looking for a traditional taverna in the middle of town. If you are tzatziki addicts like us - you will be very happy here!

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Gez M
nottingham
“best tzatziki”
Reviewed July 27, 2013

My husband loved this restaurant it was his favourite out the many in skala!
Best for greek cuisine and very friendly staff who remember you!

Bristol, United Kingdom
“Good service and food”
Reviewed July 22, 2013

Welcomed back and our names were remembered. Lovely food good service and complimentary afternoon meal drink.

1 Thank Fillipos
“Sit we're you don't like”
Reviewed July 21, 2013 via mobile

I've have been to Scala a number of times over the past five years. We've never tried the Mi Abeli until this year.
We thought the menu was good and I saw some kefalonian dishes that I'd though we could try. However we walked in, I asked for a table, they asked for how many, I said two, the man pointed to a small table by the entrance, my reply was what about the table at the front of the entrance (which was a four) the man pointed me at another table for two at the rear of the restaurant, I again asked for the empty table for four at the front of the entrance...at this point I decided to leave as it was becoming rather embarrassing trying to persuade the waiter to allow me to sit at the table for four at the front of the restaurant.
I would just like to add an empty table for four or an table for four with two paying customers I know which table I would want in my restaurant.
Just a thought, remember this statement, which every other restaurateur practiced in Scala, "table of course, wherever you like" .....