“Relaxed and Traditional”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 8, 2013

Very welcoming and good food. Just right if you are looking for a traditional taverna in the middle of town. If you are tzatziki addicts like us - you will be very happy here!

1  Thank Gez M

Reviewed July 27, 2013

My husband loved this restaurant it was his favourite out the many in skala!
Best for greek cuisine and very friendly staff who remember you!

Reviewed July 22, 2013

Welcomed back and our names were remembered. Lovely food good service and complimentary afternoon meal drink.

1  Thank Fillipos
Reviewed July 21, 2013

I've have been to Scala a number of times over the past five years. We've never tried the Mi Abeli until this year.
We thought the menu was good and I saw some kefalonian dishes that I'd though we could try. However we walked in, I asked for a table, they asked for how many, I said two, the man pointed to a small table by the entrance, my reply was what about the table at the front of the entrance (which was a four) the man pointed me at another table for two at the rear of the restaurant, I again asked for the empty table for four at the front of the entrance...at this point I decided to leave as it was becoming rather embarrassing trying to persuade the waiter to allow me to sit at the table for four at the front of the restaurant.
I would just like to add an empty table for four or an table for four with two paying customers I know which table I would want in my restaurant.
Just a thought, remember this statement, which every other restaurateur practiced in Scala, "table of course, wherever you like" .....

Reviewed July 18, 2013

had a nice meal here very traditional only went the once near end of holiday mite have gone again if we had been staying longer .