1,040 results
All reviews jacuzzi bath sea view presidential suite next year pool area four poster bed homemade biscuits waiter service breakfast room beautiful hotel nothing is too much trouble beach beds across the road overlooking the beach changed daily comfortable sunbeds changed every day
Reviewed February 26, 2013

I have stayed at Regina Dell Acqua Resort last August and it was my fifth time.
From when the hotel was opening every summer I used to spent my holidays in that perfect and luxurious hotel. I used to stay for 3 weeks every summer with my wife.
So I would like to write all reasons as I am repeat guest every summer and I book again for August 2013 for 3 weeks again .
Every summer I used to stay in room 612.Is in back block of the building ground floor without sea view ,but is so nice with very nice decoration. I don’t book sea view room as I agree with prvious reviews that the most time of my day I spent out of the room.
Regarding the rooms[only 38 rooms totally the resort has],LUXURIOUS ROOMS, each and every one unique, with its own distinct style and feeling. You feel that you are in your home, not in hotel. The furnitures are from Italy with neoclassical design and from real wood. Oh the bathroom it was perfect, with whirlpool Jacuzzi system and finest quality in the ammenties. Don’t forger to mention for the Bed linen and bathroom towels of the highest quality, as last year replaced. They are so fluffy and soft. Our room has everything bathrobes, sleepers and everything you expect from a five star hotel. The house-keeping it was very professional, daily changed all lines and towels and our lady leave every second day flowers. Also our room provide free internet with cable and a desk office as it was very important for me for my business. To mention for the mini bar is fully stocked with premium brands. Upon arrival we received from the management a bottle of wine, flowers from their garden and a bottle of chilled water.
Regarding the breakfast as they served I in a nice area with breathtaking views of the Ionian Sea and the rhythms of classical music .The buffet has many choices .Started with 3 diffrenet marmalades. Greek yoghurt, and premium quality of local honey .Cereals,whole grain flakes, oat flakes, bran flakes, musli, nuts, walnuts, almonds, dried fruits. Eggs and many of their sid variants dishes. Choices of coffee and a selection of tea [noram and with flavors]. Also big variety of fruits [seasonal fruits],fruit salad .Also don’t forget to taste from corner with greek products the apple pie,the olives and feta cheese. Taste sweet cherrie and quinces with yoghurt is perfect.
Also they have more and I don’t know why in some reviews said that not big variety. Oh don’t forget to taste the biscuits as homemade and croissants and the bread and more..

The other point is the restaurant. They served the dinner in a unique atmosphere by the pool with amazing view. Oh for the view what I will say it is little. About the food is perfect in highest quality.
Choose the greek dishes and linquini hippocampus with mussels and shrimps. From dessert cheesecake is the best as we have.

In summer 2012 the management of Regina Dell Acqua Resort upgrated their services with massage and beauty treatments. I had a relaxing massage in the private gazebo by the pool and it was perfect.
I feel the totally relaxation as I look the sea with nice breeze.

The other and last important thing is the BEACH in front of the hotel. You take the lift and you will be on the beach. So nice beach, quiet and very clean waters.

If you look for a luxurious hotel with amazing view, excellent service and ideally location [so close to the village-only 10 minutes walk and in quiet location with sea as one the most important thing for summer holidays you should go to Regina Dell Acqua Resort. Is simply the best.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank GeorgeSerafeim
Reviewed February 12, 2013

This was our first trip to Kefalonia last July, we chose this hotel based on it's location and previous reviews. The service was absolutely superb. The manager Anatasia greeted us and made us feel at home. All the staff and in and in particular the bar staff were always very receptive and helpful. The hotel is ideally situated just on the outskirts of the main village area but remains a pleasant stroll away, with breathtaking views from the restaurant and the pool areas. Skala itself is a just pleasant quiet haven. We would strongly recommend this small friendly hotel for anyone seeking to recharge their batteries and have a taste of Greece.

Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
5  Thank Angelina C
Reviewed February 10, 2013

We stayed at regina dell acqua hotel last June and it was best experience as we had.
Upon arrival we met the manager from the hotel Mr Papadatos,as welcome with cold drinks and sweets.He was very friendly as offered 2 relax massage.It was very nice experience,as it was new facilities in the resort.It was fantastic experience in the private gazebo by the pool with amazing view overlooks the ionian sea.Sincerely Regina Dell Acqua Hotel has the best view in Ionian Sea.

It was our third time in the hotel,and just to mention that every year upgrates their services and facilities.For summer 2013 we have book for 3 weeks.
We did not book sea view room.Our room it was in the back block of the building,and it was perfect.In the past reviews i read comments that is must to book a sea view room.From our experience that our room it was in ground floor without view our room it was perfect.We not have sea view but we did not need as we spent all of our day out of the room.All of our public areas they have mazing view.From the breakfast room as we start our day with very nice breakfast.The breakfast have many choices with perfect honey as we had.Just to mention dont forget to taste from the greek table with greek products.Very quiet,with very nice warm colors and with perfect bathroom with amazing jacuzzi.Every evening after swimming in the pool i will do my jacuzzi.Daily changed the lines and towels . The quality it was very high.They have all amenities as you need :bathrobes,slippers and many extras.

The other nice touch that upon arrival we received from Mr Papadatos a bottle of regina dell acqua collection wine with fruits and very nice flowers from their garden.
Also just to mention for the restaurant.We usually dont eat in the hotels,but in Regina Dell Acqua we used to eat every night.The food it was very good with high quality.Oh the greek dishes as daily changed was perfect.The prices very reasonable.THey have same prices with other restaurant in Skala but the food it was much better.And with very nice atmoshere with candles and view,view AMAZING,PERFECT......You could not find that view in anyone in others hotels in the island.Oh the private gazebo ,as we celebrated our wedding anniversary is must.

Just to mention and for the beach,as is in front of the hotel.You take the lift from the hotel and you will on the beach with crystal waters and sandy beach.
If you are looking for a luxurious hotel and you would like to feel the greek hospitality is the best place.We feel as we are in our home.
Just the best luxurious hotel in the island.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Sofia8189400
Reviewed February 8, 2013

We weren't guests of the hotel, but had an evening meal there near the end of September 2012. It was beautiful! The location, sat around the pool with the warm evening breeze on us, overlooking the sea was to die for!!! The food was excellent and very reasonably priced for a premium hotel/location, the same, if only a little more expensive than that of the restaurants in town. The service however was extremely poor, though the staff were very friendly. Maybe they were exhausted, as it was the end of the season! However, this would not put us off returning, it was beautiful!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 5, 2013

This hotel is a home from home. If it is a relaxing holiday that you are after then Regina dell acqua is for you. Anastasia runs the hotel like clock work. The food is wonderful, staff are friendly & couldn't be more accommodating.
We loved the hotel so much that we are returning in may 2013 for our wedding.
We fell in love with the hotel & kefalonia that we have chosen to get married at the hotel. Anastasia has assisted us with every step & cannot be more accommodating. She has catered for our every need.
I was shocked to read some of the negative reviews. Especially complaining about breakfast you cannot get more choice & we loved the breakfast room looking out over the sea.
We have travelled all over the world & never have I felt so relaxed & comfortable as we did in Regina dell acqua. Guests return time & time again to this hotel which speaks volumes.
Sarah & Steve