All reviewsjacuzzi bathsea viewpresidential suitenext yearpool areafour poster bedbreakfast roombeautiful hotelwaiter servicenothing is too much troublebeach bedschanged dailycomfortable sunbedsoverlooking the beachacross the roadmemorable holidaybed linen
Reviewed January 5, 2013

This hotel is a home from home. If it is a relaxing holiday that you are after then Regina dell acqua is for you. Anastasia runs the hotel like clock work. The food is wonderful, staff are friendly & couldn't be more accommodating.
We loved the hotel so much that we are returning in may 2013 for our wedding.
We fell in love with the hotel & kefalonia that we have chosen to get married at the hotel. Anastasia has assisted us with every step & cannot be more accommodating. She has catered for our every need.
I was shocked to read some of the negative reviews. Especially complaining about breakfast you cannot get more choice & we loved the breakfast room looking out over the sea.
We have travelled all over the world & never have I felt so relaxed & comfortable as we did in Regina dell acqua. Guests return time & time again to this hotel which speaks volumes.
Sarah & Steve

• Stayed: May 2012
4  Thank Sarahhern
Reviewed October 22, 2012

My husband and I stayed at Regina-Dell-Acqua in June 2012. Our visit was via a travel operator but we did not need the rep. The reception staff are all so very helpful. Anastasia the Hotel Manager is extremely professional. I had email correspondance with Anastasia before we arrived which were always answered quickly. She also sorted out car hire for us (cheaper than the agent). It was our anniversary and she arranged breakfast in bed, complimentary massage, wine in the room - just fab it was. The pool area is beautiful and so is the view. The hotel is on the edge of Skala so nice and peaceful with a 12 min walk into the heart of Skala via the coast road. The hotel prices are very very good - a large glass of wine for approx €3 - similar prices for a pint. We absolutely loved it so much we have booked - direct with Anastasia to go again June 2013. I cannot wait. I have travelled to many places in the world and this hotel will go down as one of my top 3. So clean, beautiful locaton, luxury bathroom, incredibly reasonably priced on a wonderful island. Roll on June 2013.

Room Tip: High floor, sea view room - well worth the extra.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
5  Thank esined_smit
Reviewed October 18, 2012

We (me, Husband and son Ben) stayed at the Regina in June 2012 for two weeks. We have been to Skala about 3 times in the past years but not with our son who is 3yrs old, so we thought it would be good place to take him as Skala is lovely. What can I say, we have travelled to many hotels all over the the world I have to say that the Regina is one of the best. Not only because the facilities are great but the people made our holiday ! the bar staff by the pool were just wonderul, Ben made some firm friends in them! nothing was too much trouble for any of the staff and so friendly and chatty. We stayed in a lovely room overlooking the sea, which was quiet even though there is a road separating the hotel to the beach. The pool area has beautiful views over the sea and you can have massages by the pool which are wonderful !! All in all a great holiday. We would definatly go back there.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank SurreyBird1
Reviewed October 18, 2012

On our 6th. stay in Skal we decided (to be honest it was Star Tour that "forced" us to switch as they cancelled all trips to Kefalonia...) to switch from Melidron to Regina and we were very satisfied with this choice. Regina is a wonderful hotel with nice rooms, good breakfast and all the service you can think of. And Anastasia (assistant manager) was very helpful and serviceminded in every way and is really a positive part of the freindly staff. We will sure be back next year for our 7th stay in Skala and Regina will be the place we book.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank Henning S
Reviewed October 12, 2012

Excellent holiday. Staff very attentive and helpful. Food exceeded expectations. Nice position, slightly out of Scala, meaning an easy and level walk in the evenings. Worth hiring a car to explore the lovely island. Also I suggest doing with boat trip out of Scala. Would certainly visit again.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple