My family stayed in a chalet during the January school hols, sorry late review, but I'm wanting to share because we absolutely loved it there. The chalet was amongst nature & we saw kangaroos hopping around every day. My girls loved the pool area, mini golf & paddle boats! We also had lovely meals in the restaurant with a magnificent view of mt bulla. We will definitely be back one day! Also the beds were very comfortable & chalet was serviced by friendly staff each day. Great resort, thanks!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located at the base of Victoria's famous Mount Buller. This Resort has all you need for relaxing or some soft adventure. The property is the perfect base to explore the Ski Slopes of Mount Buller, local wineries, high country horse riding (beginner or expert), 4WD touring, Mountain Bike riding, Fishing, Bushwalking and much more. In winter, it is the perfect base for Skiing, with an n site ski equipment hire facility on site. Offering stunning Four-star Apartments and studio rooms, featuring a classic & functional decor; all equipped with Kitchen facilities. As its name suggests, the complex boasts everything you need in a resort to keep you entertained and comfortable, making it the only full featured Four star Resort in the Victorian High Country. WINTER SKIING: Situated at the base of Mount Buller, the resort if perfectly positioned to cater for SKI season holidays or weekends away. With the ease and convenience of being fitted out the day before, this personalised service will make for a hassle free experience. With the flexibility of hiring for one day and then extending for extra days and the convenience of On-mountain back up service and ability to charge the hire back to your hotel room or apartment, you will find it hard to beat this service. DRYING LOCKERS - Complimentary. The only facility like it anywhere in the region. You will get your very own secure Drying locker, where you can store your ski clothing, whilst it dries over night. SKI HIRE SHOP The resorts very own ski hire shop has all the equipment you will need for both Adults and Children. All the equipment can be charged back to your room and hired on a One day basis if required. Packages are available, contact the Ski Shop for details via the Hotel Reception. EQUIPMENT - Includes Skis, Boots and Poles, Snow Board, Boots and Wrist Guards, Pants & Parkas, Walking Boots (Adult + Child)Toboggans, Helmets, Vehicle Snow Chains - Standard. RESTAURANTS: PEAKS RESTAURANT: Awarded top honour as the best country kitchen restaurant, the excellent menu combines the vibrant flavours of the high country and the presentation & sophistication of western cuisine. Be inspired by the quality reputation and multiple awards, this affordable restaurant offers. It is certainly a favourite with the local & city guests staying in the hotel. FACILITIES: SAUNA, SPA & GYM. With a Male and Female facility, you will find it hard to match this in the region. Open all year round, these areas are very clean and impeccably maintained. Fresh towels and incense. It's all here. SWIMMING POOL: 25mtrs long this pool surrounded by a great garden and grassed area is a great place to unwind and enjoy the mountain air and scenery. Lounging around furniture and umbrellas are also provided. BARBECUE ROTUNDA: This is a great area for which to gather as a family or group of friends to prepare your own meal and share your experiences of the day. BONFIRE PIT: Adjacent to the Rotunda, this is a fantastic spot to retire to in the late evening, enjoying the sites of the wondrous stars, fresh mountain air and relaxing whilst alongside the dancing flames of the bonfire. TENNIS & BEACH VOLLEYBALL COURTS: The Tennis court is floodlit so feel free to enjoy a game during the day or night. Who said you had to be at the beach to play volleyball? Just play! FUN ACTIVITIES* Games Room, with many space invader type games to keep the children entertained for hours.* Mountain Bike Hire, there is plenty of space around the resort for these to be ridden and keep them entertained for an afternoon.* Children's playground (under 5yrs) which is fenced and regarded as an excellent facility* Mini Golf, 18 holes of fun, which also has lights for early evening play whilst you might be at the BBQ* Paddle Boats, our little lake can look huge to a child, so why not spend some time on the lake with them teaching them to row or even having a Fish from your boat. FUNCTIONS & WEDDING: The Resort has its own conference facilities including catering, AV, Breakout rooms and Team building activities. So is ideally suited to private functions, weddings, events and conferences. Contact our Events Manager for a full description of what is available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Sebel Pinnacle Valley Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Mercure Pinnacle Valley Hotel Merrijig
- Mercure Hotel Merrijig
- The Sebel Pinnacle Valley Resort Merrijig, Victoria, Australia