All reviews rum point upper corner high end amenities the entire island wedding honeymoon seven mile beach grand cayman bathroom door this place exceeded our expectations sea grass central location beautiful place to stay soaking tub apple tv quiet paradise spacious balcony view of the ocean
Reviewed November 10, 2016

We live in Cayman and stayed at Seapalm Villas for the weekend. We've done many "stay"cations on the island but Seapalm Villas surpassed them all...by far! The wonderful and personal service from Jackie sets the tone for the incredible experience of staying at Sea Palm. We stayed in Room #12 and what a room! It was beautiful and had everything that we needed to be comfortable.

But the true show stopper was the view and the incredible layout of the balcony that allowed for a panoramic view of the ocean. It was breathtaking, to say the least. Waking up to that view every morning was heavenly.

We will definitely be back and we will have to stay for longer! We enjoyed every second of our stay! Thank you!

Room tip: Room #12 has an incredible view!
Date of stay: November 2016
Reviewed November 7, 2016

We rented a villa #6 for 3 weeks while I was in the Cayman Island from Canada for hip replacement surgery at the new Health City hospital there. Unfortunately, we found that the furniture in our villa was not appropriate for a person recovering from hip surgery....too low, too soft. They were able to supply us with a chair with arms so that I was able to get up from it, and we dragged a mattress from the patio furniture inside to make the couch higher and more supportive. They are going to have to consider the furnishings if they plan to accommodate surgical tourists. We never did see Jacqueline at all, and only had bedding and towels changed twice in 3 weeks. However, the view of the ocean was amazing.

Room tip: All views are of the ocean....amazing
Date of stay: November 2016
Reviewed October 31, 2016 via mobile

We went here for a few days for some different. That it was sea views without the tourist trappings. The balcony on the upper floor was stunning we saw sunrise and enjoyed our meals and the odd drink there.

The apartment was clean, bright and contemporary with Netflix and WiFi if the views, pool and beach aren't enough. There's even beach equipment, inflatables cool boxes for your use.

There is a garage for groceries in walking distance and a few other places to eat too. It's also a 10-15 minute drive to the lighthouse for takeway pizza. It's on the main thoroughfare to the East End but it didn't disturb us... But also means you could be in Rum Point in 20 minutes or so.

Great place... Would definitely go again!

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank pjshaff75
Reviewed October 25, 2016 via mobile

I live on Cayman and came here for a staycation. I had a lovely time and loved the decor, it's very modern and fully equipped with everything you need. It's painted white which makes the place feel fresh and well suited to the Caribbean. I spent most of my time on the balcony or the beach with a book or listening and watching the ocean, very good for the soul! I especially enjoyed the refreshing breeze and not once having to put the air conditioning on, such a treat in Cayman!! It never occurred to me once to put the tv on as the view really is quite spectacular! It is much more rugged and in my opinion more stunning than 7 mile. Though having lived here for 7 years I would suggest a visit to 7mile but staying at Sea Palm villas. I have had other staycations on the island including the ritz but this one has been by far my favourite and my number one choice for future staycations and recommendations. In the east end you will have a true sense of cayman so if that is what you are after I would recommend staying at here without hesitation! We had lunch at captain hermans fish fry which was tasty and for dinner we had take away pizza from the lighthouse and ate on the balcony. There is a liquor store in walking distance so you can enjoy your own happy hour! The owners are super lovely and will do all they can to make your stay very special. It's about a 15 minute drive to a large supermarket if you are planning doing some of your own cooking here. I would definitely hire a car as everywhere is very reachable with your own transport in cayman. You won't be disappointed if you choose to stay at Sea Palm Villas, enjoy your vacation!

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 19, 2016

We planned this three week vacation with the goal of experiencing Grand Cayman and its culture. So we purposefully were looking for a small 2nd floor condo, on the beach, a Caribbean Sea view, small pool, and a safe central location for our home base. Presto, Sea Palm Villas matched our criteria.

It has proven to be a reality. This new and modern construction is clean, crisp, provides a kitchen and all with the most entrancing view of the endless sea. Once more, we were welcomed by the contessa of the establishment, Ms. Jacqueline, who is personable, accommodating, knowledgeable and a ball of energy. Communications with Ms. Jacqueline via emails are responded to in a timely fashion and she has encouraged making your needs/requests known in order to accommodate them.

Immediately preceding our Sunday arrival, Grand Cayman was bracing for Hurricane Matthew which fortunately missed the Island by some 200 miles. However, the effects have been felt on the Island with a change in weather pattern, storm serge and, understandably, debris and minor destruction. Ms. Jacqueline takes pride in her establishment and by mid-week no sign of the storm was noticeable on the beach front, pool or facility. Any minor disruptions (i.e., wi-fi, netflix, hot water, etc) were also taken care of.

We love the location as we are away from the hustle and bustle of Seven Mile Beach with its hotels and cruise ship crowds. Within days of arrival the Island's main thorough fares are easily mastered and Sea Palm Villas central location has allowed us to visit Georgetown with in 15 minutes and either end of the Island within 50 minutes.

A unexpected bonus has been meeting other guests with similar experiences and interests at the pool and beach. It has been a pleasure for all of us to share our Island adventures.

I unequivocally recommend Sea Palm Villas.

2  Thank John N