“Good jerk”
Review of Chester's Jerk Chicken Stand - CLOSED

Chester's Jerk Chicken Stand
Cuisines: Caribbean
Reviewed June 23, 2014

We had jerk chicken and jerk pork there. There are tables on a back so you can seat and eat. Also bar table with limited seats inside if you want to eat with AC. Jerk was very good, but sauce is given in little containers - really not enough. You can by beer at Odessa plaza next to the stand.

1  Thank babochka

Reviewed June 11, 2014

The food was yummy. I got the jerk chicken and beans and rice. The chicken had great flavor. The beans and rice are a little dry so I mixed in some of the sauce that came with it and gave it a little spice. I wouldn't mess with the coconut water. My husband got it and it tasted weird. Didn't taste coconut at all. One of the cheapest meals we've had on the island though. It was pretty much all locals there so you know it must be good!!

Reviewed May 19, 2014

If you want to get a taste of local food, I would suggest going to Chester's. The jerk pork was EXCELLENT and the jerk chicken was very good as well. For the price though, you couldn't go wrong. I think we ended up spending $12 because they had that buy one get one free deal.

I would go back if I visit the Grand Cayman's again. Great food, great price.

Reviewed April 19, 2014

We got the chicken jerk to go and it was great! The sauce was sweet and hot, just right. The food was reasonably priced and prepared with care.

Reviewed March 30, 2014

Wonderful food for a small amount of money. The food is very authentic and reasonably priced for the Caymans.