“Love it!”

Chester's Jerk Chicken Stand
Ranked #7 of 11 Restaurants in Bodden Town
Cuisines: Caribbean
Reviewed December 3, 2012

I love driving around and finding random places to eat. we checked out a lot of jerk chicken spots on the island and this was our favorite. Chester's sauce is amazing! We went over to Cayman Brac and randomly met Chester cousin Gregory...it was funny as we were telling him how much we loved the jerk here and he was like; yeah, that's my cousin. Random!

Reviewed May 6, 2012

We stayed at the Turtle Nest Condos so it was convenient. The food was very good- lots of it and just the right amount of spice for me. My husband and I shared dinner because there was so much food.

Reviewed April 15, 2012

Fantastic. Jerk Chicken was so good i wish i had time to eat here again. Bought a fried chicken dinner for kids with rice and beans, and a Jerk Chicken dinner for me. My kids ended up devouring the Jerk Chicken and we were all licking our fingers for more chicken and sauce. The fried chicken was very good too, but the Jerk was delicious. Great stand , although you can eat inside or outside. We took it to go. They have a friendly parrot outside too while you wait. I only wish we had time to go back for more. Friendly lovely people, although a little slow, but WHO CARES? when you are on vacation, relaxing and eating like this.

Reviewed April 1, 2012

I see that Trip Advisor has this also listed as Chester's Fish Fry. They are the same place. On Friday and Saturday you can buy a large and get a small free. They specialize in jerk chicken and jerk pork. Be sure to get the beans and rice to go with it. It is very reasonable. We took some back to our condo and enjoyed it the next day.