“Jerk Chicken or Pork Headquarters”
Review of Chester's Fish Fry - CLOSED

Chester's Fish Fry
Cuisines: Caribbean
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed December 5, 2012

When we're on our way from George Town to the East End we always stop at Chester's for a take out order of jerk pork and jerk chicken. The food is very tasty and will last the two of us at least two and sometimes three meals. When headed East, Chester's is on the left just past Bodden Town. Not much to look at but don't let that put you off, the food is authentic and very good.

Reviewed November 14, 2012

In Pease Bay, just after Boddentown; look for the sign on the left for Chesters Fish Fry.."Buy One Jerk, Get One Free" ( my kids bought the t-shirts to prove it).

Great Jerk Pork, Chicken, and; you wont belive me, I tried the ox tail and it was very good..rich (watch for bones) but very good meat, like a veal shank... cole slaw and plantains of course..rice and beans.

The lady who runs it will over-serve you; so be careful not to load up too much! Eat on their screened porch or take it to go...but you will be eating it in the car I guarantee!

1  Thank JimGCVC
Reviewed November 11, 2012

Authentic funky Caribbean at it's best. The steamed grouper is like no other - we had it four meals in a row (except breakfast) once we discovered it near the end of our trip. We ate an order on our way to the airport, believing we'd actually be able to save it for the flight home. That was not possible. Oh MY GOODNESS! If you're ever in Grand Cayman, your stay is not complete until you've eaten at Chester's Fish Fry. DELICIOUS!

1  Thank Sandys_Universe
Reviewed November 10, 2012

After driving by this place many, many times we finally decided to stop. We went on the "Buy a jerk, Get a jerk day". Prices were reasonable. Food was ok. I would probably eat it again if I was hungry but I would not go out of my way to stop. Both my husband and I had jerk chicken. It was tender. A little spicy in spots. Nothing to write home about. Service was mediocre as well.

Reviewed August 21, 2012

Our first time eating jerk. Nothing to compare it to. But...we loved the flavor, the service was quick and a ton of food.