“Buy One Jerk, Get One Free”
Review of Chester's Fish Fry - CLOSED

Chester's Fish Fry
Cuisines: Caribbean
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Chattanooga, Tennessee
“Buy One Jerk, Get One Free”
Reviewed November 30, 2011

This a must stop for us on our way to the East End. We always buy the jerk chicken which is delicious and serves two easily. In fact there is enough rice and beans for three or four servings. However the "free" serving is about half the size of the dinner portion.

Visited November 2011

“Over cooked chicken, but an ok jerk sauce”
Reviewed November 29, 2011

We had 2 take out jerk chicken's from Chester's tonight. The chicken was dry and tough. The only saving grace was the jerk sauce. It was warm and slightly sweet, possibly made with raisins. $10 CI each, in my opinion worth less than $5.

New Orleans, Louisiana
“Buy One Jerk!!!”
Reviewed August 20, 2011

Fun little place to go! Very local, very Caribbean with lots of delicious and affordable dishes to choose from. Laid back with picnic tables. We loved the buy one jerk get one free! We also tried the oxtail which was delicious too.

• Visited August 2011
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Delicious jerk pork and delicately fried fish made for a great meal”
Reviewed August 8, 2011

Our condo is up near West Bay so we normally only go to Bodden Town on the way to Rum Point or East End but we decided tonight to go on a special trip to Chester's. we were not disappointed with the friendly locals we ate with and the nice folks coming in and out for take out. we got Jerk Pork and Chicken and rice and beans. very yummy and the pork was some of the best i have ever had and i have eaten jerk all over Cayman. the jerk sauce is crazy good and hot. they sell it by the jar. now our little Cayman lady chef for the fish did a fantastic job with a snapper fresh out of the ocean. it was lightly fried and so tender but it was served as a whole fish if that bothers some folks. it came with Bammy which is a type of johnny cake sort of thing made with cassava. we also had the fried grouper which was so flakey and tender. all came with rice and beans which were good but nothing really special compared to many other places. but the fish and jerk were all local and delicious. go try it out and enjoy some local hospitality and great food!! we will go back with friends soon!

• Visited August 2011
2 Thank travelinman8199
Grand Cayman
“Friendly local faces will bring me back for more!”
Reviewed July 9, 2011

I love checking out local businesses when I visit someplace new so I headed to Chester's Fish Fry in Bodden Town. I heard that if I wanted some good local food, that was the place to go. Boy were they right. The food had a wonderful Caribbean flair and the people in and out of there made it worth the drive. Everyone greets you with a smile even other customers! My family and I enjoyed the buy 1 get 1 jerk chicken in their sceened in patio. I will surely be coming back and I fully recommend checking this restaurant out if you are visiting Grand Cayman!

• Visited July 2011